2015 Suzuki Boulevard C50
The Suzuki Boulevard C50 had never disappointed us when it comes to build quality, comfort and performance.
The motorcycle is powered by a 4 - stroke, 2 - cylinder, liquid - cooled, SOHC, 45 degree V-twin with a displacement of 805 cc. The engine is mated on a 5-speed constant mesh transmission.
The ride quality is assured by a front telescopic with coil Spring and a rear Link Type, Coil Spring suspension.
The motorcycle’s speed is kept in leash by front discs and rear drum brakes.
Other featured that are worth of being mentioned include wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and a leather-textured seat with a low 27.6-inch seat height.
The Suzuki Boulevard C50 is offered with a base price of $8,199.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki Boulevard C50.
2015 Suzuki Boulevard C50
Engine:4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45 degree V-Twin
Energy:Suzuki Fuel Injection
Top Speed:124 mph (Est.)
The Suzuki Boulevard C50 is a cruiser that’s truly capable of selling itself. A fuel-injected 805cc engine provides ample power for long trips down the highway or the daily commute on city streets. Power is certainly a necessity for the Suzuki Boulevard C50, but comfort is its forte. Wide handlebars, kicked out front ends, a smooth suspension, and a comfortable passenger seat deliver an unforgettable riding experience.
2015 Suzuki Boulevard C50 Key Features:
• Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
• Digitally tuned with throttle-position sensors to provide even more low-end torque from the big V-Twin engine.
• Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
• Suzuki Pulsed-secondary Air-Injection system (PAIR) introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions.
• Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
• Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine provides a deep, rumbling exhaust note and strong torque.
• Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals.
• A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
• Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and offers low torque reaction.
• A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 65.2-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
• Telescopic forks provide 5.5 inches of smooth suspension travel.
• Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustabililty providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
• Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seat provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
• The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock always on display.
• Styling incorporating timeless laid-back style in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
• Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides.
• Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.
• Low 27.6-inch seat height.
|Engine||4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45 degree V-Twin|
|Bore x Stroke||83.0 mm x 74.4 mm (3.268 in x 2.929 in)|
|Compression Ratio||9.4 : 1|
|Fuel System||Suzuki Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||Shaft Drive|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake|
|Tires Front||130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type|
|Tires Rear||170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4.1 US - Including Reserve|
|Color||Glass Sparkle Black, Candy Daring Red|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Spark Plug||NGK DR7EA or DENSO X22ESR-U|
|Tail Light||12V 21/5W|
|Overall Length||2500 mm (98.4 in)|
|Overall Width||955 mm (37.6 in)|
|Wheelbase||1655 mm (65.2 in)|
|Ground Clearance||140 mm (5.5 in)|
|Seat Height||700 mm (27.6 in)|
|Curb Weight||611 lbs|
|Warranty||12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.|
"The 2015 Suzuki Boulevard C50 is offered as a modern-day classic that gives riders classic styling, comfort and reliable performance. It comes equipped with spoke wheels, wide handlebars, smooth suspension, and well-cushioned seating and features an 805cc, fuel-injected, 45-degree, V-twin engine that cranks out abundant torque down low, matched by exciting top-end performance. It’s available in two colors, Glass Sparkle Black and Candy Daring Red colors, for a suggested retail price of $8,199. (Reduced by $200)." — Ultimate Motorcycling