2015 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
With its unmistakable style, modern technologies, and ergonomic riding position, the Suzuki Boulevard C50T will certainly break a lot of hearts.
The motorcycle is built around a narrow 805 cc, fuel injected, liquid - cooled, SOHC, four valve per cylinder, 45 degree, V-twin engine which is mated on a 5 speed constant mesh transmission. The engine is housed by a cradle-type steel frame with color-matched side covers, fenders and fuel tank.
Among the features offered by the Suzuki Boulevard C50T you will find an aerodynamic windshield, well-padded backrest and large leather saddlebags.
The motorcycle rides on a pair of stylish spooked wheels which are wrapped in 130/90-16M/C 67H front and 170/80-15M/C 77H rear tube type tires.
As far as prices are concerned, the Suzuki Boulevard C50T can be yours for no less than $9,399.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki Boulevard C50T.
2015 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
Engine:4-stroke, Liquid-cooled, OHC, 45-degree V-twin
Energy:Suzuki Fuel Injection
Top Speed:124 mph (Est.)
Settle into the comfortable seat of the Suzuki Boulevard C50T and experience the open road. Designed for long-range trips, the C50T comes stock with an aerodynamic windshield, well-padded backrest, and large leather saddlebags. Of course, comfort wouldn’t mean much without power. A 45-degree V-twin 805cc engine provides all the power you need while the telescopic forks and link-type suspension keep the ride as smooth as possible. The Suzuki Boulevard C50T is crafted specifically with touring mind. Experience the comfort and power of this cruiser for yourself!
2015 Suzuki Boulevard C50T Key Features:
• Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM power and torque.
• Digitally tuned with throttle-position sensors to provide even more low-end torque from the big V-Twin engine.
• Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
• Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve open during cold starts by monitoring coolant temperatures.
• Suzuki Pulsed-secondary air-injection system (PAIR) introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions.
• Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on right side of engine provides a deep, rumbling exhaust note and strong torque.
• Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals.
• A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
• Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and offers low torque reaction.
• A cradle-type steel frame with color-matched side covers, fenders and fuel tank, plus numerous chrome-plated parts comes standard on the C50T.
• Thick, raked-back front forks deliver a generous 140mm (5.5 in) wheel travel.
• Telescopic forks provide long 140mm (5.5-inch) of wheel travel. The forks also have polished aluminum sliders and polished stainless steel stanchion-tube covers for a distinct look.
• Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and responsive suspension travel.
• A single front disc brake with a large 300mm rotor and 180mm rear drum brake provide strong braking performance.
• A custom-designed, height -adjustable windshield provides classic styling with unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems and offers full wind protection.
• Low 27.6-inch seat height.
• Eye-catching studded seats, plus matching touring-style backrest with unique pivoting backrest pad for increased comfort.
• Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seat provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
• The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock always on display.
• Large-capacity, textured-leather saddlebags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity.
• Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.
• The styling incorporates timeless visual statements in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
|Engine||4-stroke, Liquid-cooled, OHC, 45-degree V-twin|
|Displacement||805 cc (49.1 cu. in)|
|Bore x Stroke||83.0 mm x 74.4 mm (3.268 in x 2.929 in)|
|Compression Ratio||9.4 : 1|
|Fuel System||Suzuki Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||Shaft Drive|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake|
|Tires Front||130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type|
|Tires Rear||170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4.1 US - Including Reserve|
|Color Glass||Sparkle Black / Candy Dark Cherry Red|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Spark Plug||NGK DR7EA or DENSO X22ESR-U|
|Tail Light||12V 21/5W|
|Overall Length||2500 mm (98.4 in)|
|Overall Width||955 mm (37.6 in)|
|Wheelbase||1655 mm (65.2 in)|
|Ground Clearance||140 mm (5.5 in)|
|Seat Height||700 mm (27.6 in)|
|Curb Weight||644 lbs|
|Warranty||12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.|
"The 2015 Suzuki Boulevard C50T provides the rider with spacious seating, smooth suspension, and wide handlebars for maximum comfort. The C50T is great for long-distance touring with a passenger as it comes standard with an aerodynamic windshield, spacious custom-made leather saddlebags, and a well-padded backrest."
"Featuring a strong 805cc, fuel-injected, 45-degree, v-twin engine tuned for excellent low rpm power and torque. The Boulevard C50T is available in a Glass Sparkle Black / Candy Dark Cherry Red for a suggested retail price of $9,399. (Reduced by $200)." — Ultimate Motorcycling