2015 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S.
Classic, imposing and fast, the Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. is an attractive motorcycle fitted with a wide range of smart features and stylish accessories.
In terms of style, the Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. features wide grip handlebars, tank mounted instruments, all black wheels, black out forks and an all black exhaust system. It is also worthy of being mentioned that the motorcycle rides on wide 130/80 - 17 front and rear 200/60 - 16 tires.
The Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. weighs 758 Lbs and its power comes from a strong 1462 cc, long - stroke, 2 cylinder, liquid - cooled, V - Twin engine which is mated on a five speed constant mesh transmission.
As far as prices are concerned the Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. can be yours for no less than $12.389.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S.
2015 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S.
Engine:4-stroke, 2-cylinder, Liquid-cooled, SOHC, 54-degree V-twin
Energy:Suzuki Fuel Injection
Top Speed:124 mph (Est.)
Who says riding is only a daytime activity? The 2015 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. breathes life into the night with a powerful 1462cc long-stroke, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine. Sit back on a comfortable seat and strike a relaxed pose behind the wide-grip handlebars while you cruise through the night on this blacked-out masterpiece. Make impressions like no other cruiser with all-black wheels, blacked out forks, and all black exhaust system. Enjoy your favorite pastime after sunset and own the night on a Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S.
2015 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. Key Features:
• Blacked-out exhaust system, engine cover, frame, and suspension.
2015 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. Features and Benefits:
• The 1462cc (90 cubic inch) long-stroke, liquid cooled, SOHC, 4-valves-per-cylinder, 54 degree V-Twin engine is built to deliver massive torque while maintaining efficient operation
• Each aluminum-alloy cylinder is plated with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM), a coating of nickel-phosphorus-silicon-carbide that reduces friction and increases heat transfer. The result is increased durability and ring seal. Each piston’s upper compression ring and oil control ring are given a chrome-nitride coating to make them harder and smoother to further reduce friction.
• Dual spark plugs for each cylinder contribute combustion and fuel efficiency.
• Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) induction system is enhanced by the 32-bit engine control unit that instantly delivers the optimum fuel-air mixture and power output. The system – it’s the same design used in Suzuki championship-winning GSX-R sportbikes – delivers seamless throttle response while boosting fuel efficiency and delivering strong torque.
• To further reduce mechanical noise, each cylinder head’s cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
• An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starting and stabilizes engine idle under varying conditions.
• To maximize air induction for best power and torque, the C90T features a unique system that uses three separate air-cleaner boxes feeding the engine. This air induction system increases engine output without sacrificing style or fuel-tank capacity.
• The Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) reduces the force needed to pull in the clutch lever so clutch operation remains light. The system produces smooth downshifts by reducing pressure on the clutch plates under deceleration.
• Low maintenance shaft drive delivers efficient power delivery.
• Design engineers married the desire for time-honored appeal with the need for modern performance. The result is a traditionally styled cruiser featuring a rider triangle – footboards, handlebars, seat position – that delivers classic control with outstanding comfort. Wide handlebar and seat design, plus wide/low fuel tank shape add to C90T’s low-slung look.
• Engineers shaped the seat to allow a rider freedom of movement, not locking them into one position. The seat shape also accommodates riders of different sizes to reach the handlebars and footboards in comfort.
• Wide 130/80-17 front and dominant 200/60-16 rear tire are mounted on custom-styled seven spoke cast aluminum wheels
• A large 4.8-gallon fuel tank delivers long riding range for far fewer fuel stops.
• Easy to see atop the fuel tank, the C90T B.O.S.S. features a multi-function instrument package highlighted by a large analog speedometer. The package includes a convenient gear-position indicator and a fuel gauge, along with a clock and a trip meter, plus indicator lights for low fuel, turn signals and more. It delivers a level of instrumentation that is not often found on classically style cruisers.
|Engine||4-stroke, 2-cylinder, Liquid-cooled, SOHC, 54-degree V-twin|
|Bore x Stroke||3.78 in x 3.98 in|
|Compression Ratio||9.5 : 1|
|Fuel System||Suzuki Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||Shaft Drive|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake|
|Brakes Rear||Disc Brake|
|Tires Front||130/80-17M/C 65H, tubeless|
|Tires Rear||200/60-16M/C 79H, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4.8 US|
|Color||Candy Dark Cherry Red|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Overall Length||2570 mm (101.2in)|
|Overall Width||985 mm (38.8 in)|
|Wheelbase||1680 mm (66.1 in)|
|Seat Height||28.3 in.|
|Curb Weight||758 lbs|
|Warranty||12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.|
"The 2015 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. allows the rider to experience the road with its powerful 1462cc long-stroke, liquid-cooled, V-twin engine. The C90 B.O.S.S. comes with all-black wheels, blacked out forks, black slash-cut exhaust system and much more. It also has a spacious riding position, ultra-comfortable seat and smooth suspension for comfortable cruising on the road. The C90 B.O.S.S. is available in Candy Dark Cherry Red, and retails for $12,389. (Reduced by $1000)." — Ultimate Mototrcycling