2015 Suzuki DR-Z125L
If you like off road adventures and you are looking for a compact, light and comfortable bike, then the Suzuki DR-Z125L might be just what you’ve been searching for.
The bike is built around a 4 – stroke, air - cooled, OHC engine with a displacement of 124 cc which is mated on a 5 speed constant mesh transmission. The motorcycle’s speed is kept in check by a front disc and a rear drum brakes.
As far as wheels are concerned, the Suzuki DR-Z125L is equipped with 19 inch front and 16 inch rear rims which are wrapped in 70/100-19 42M front and 90/100-16 52M rear tube type tyres.
You also get a lightweight, high rigidity steel pipe frame, telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension.
The Suzuki DR-Z125L is priced at $3,199.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki DR-Z125L.
2015 Suzuki DR-Z125L
Engine:4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC
Top Speed:65 mph (Est.)
The 2015 DR-Z125L comes stocked with all the necessities for long, exciting rides. A larger 19-inch front tire and 16-inch rear tire as well as a front disk brake provide a longer lifespan of usefulness. Styled to reflect the RM-Z models, this DR-Z promotes a more race-oriented look while the sharp handling and strong low-to-mid end power provide the get-up-and-go that defines off-road bikes. The looks are a testament that you can’t judge a book by its cover, because the DR-Z125L is a simple package packed with loads of fun.
2015 Suzuki DR-Z125L Key Features:
• Compact 124cc 4-stroke, SOHC, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine provides a strong low-to-mid range power range that can be easily handled.
• Precise digital CDI ignition system with an ignition-timing map tuned to optimize the engine’s power characteristics.
• MIKUNI VM20SS carburetor contributes to excellent throttle response.
• Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) - plated cylinder for durability, lightweight and superior heat transfer.
• Five-speed transmission with link-type gearshift system for precise operation and positive feel.
• Lightweight, high rigidity steel pipe frame and rear swingarm are designed specifically to create a compact, fully-sized off road machine.
• The seat and bodywork design provides a seamless surface for easy maneuverability.
• Strong braking performance provided by lightweight front disk and rear drum brakes.
• Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action for enhancing enjoyable, comfortable ride.
• The rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable for a wide range of riding conditions.
• A lightweight plastic skid plate helps protect the bottom of the engine.
• 32 inch seat height.
• Lightweight aluminum rims (19-inch front/16-inch rear) for reduced weight provide agile handling and improved suspension performance.
|Engine||4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC|
|Bore x Stroke||2.244.60 in x 1.921 in|
|Compression Ratio||9.5 : 1|
|Fuel System||MIKUNI VM20SS|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (CDI)|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||DID 428HG, 130 links|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake|
|Tires Front||70/100-19 42M, tube type|
|Tires Rear||90/100-16 52M, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.1 US - Including Reserve|
|Color||Champion Yellow / Solid Black|
|Overall Length||1885 mm (74.2 in)|
|Overall Width||770 mm (30.3 in)|
|Overall Height||1110 mm (43.7 in)|
|Wheelbase||1270 mm (50.0 in)|
|Seat Height||805 mm (32.0 in)|
|Curb Weight||89 kg (196 lbs)|
|Warranty||6 months unlimited mileage limited warranty.|