2015 Suzuki GSX-S750A
The Suzuki GSX-S750A is an impressive roadster that will reward you with first class ride and handling performances each time you jump on its saddle.
The motorcycle is powered by a 4 stroke, 4 cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine with a displacement of 749 Cm3 (45.7 Cu. In). The engine’s power is transferred to the rear wheel by means of a six speed constant mesh transmission.
Apart from the potent engine, the Suzuki GSX-S750A has also received a set of high tech suspensions including inverted KYB front forks and a link-type rear suspension, with a single rear shock absorber.
On the other hand, the bike’s speed is kept under control by dual front brakes with fully-floating 310mm discs and dual-piston calipers and a 240mm rear disc brake with single-piston caliper.
The Suzuki GSX-S750A can be yours for no less than $8,699.
2015 Suzuki GSX-S750A
Engine:4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
Born On The Track. Raised On The Street.
Experience the futuristic combination of leading technology, cutting edge style and outstanding performance. Designed with the competitive spirit of the GSX-R750, the NEW 2015 GSX-S750A has the power plant of the GSX-R750 with comfort and versatile riding in its sights. With a powerful 749cm3 four cylinder fuel-injection engine combined with 145mm of ground clearance and ABS brakes, no road will ever hold you back from full throttle excitement. Freedom calls, the open road awaits; take strong hold of your GSX-S750A.
2015 Suzuki GSX-S750A Key Features:
• Frame design combines the advantages of a compact tubular girder streetbike frame and a twin-spar sportbike frame to deliver a dynamic ride.
• Carefully sculpted bodywork with highlights including a vented front fender, molded mirrors, chiseled fuel tank, textured tank side panels, and an angular tail section with integrated LED taillight.
• The light and compact Anti-Lock brake system (ABS)* system monitors the wheel speed as much as 50 times per wheel rotation and matches the stopping power to the available traction.
*The ABS is a supplemental device for brake operation, not a device for shortening stopping distance. Always remember to reduce speed sufficiently before approaching curves.
2015 Suzuki GSX-S750A Features and Benefits:
• Powerful 749 cm3 4-cylinder fuel-injected engine is tuned to deliver adynamic wave of smooth torque and strong acceleration and sensation
• Throttle bodies with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system contribute to cylinder charging efficiency and combustion efficiency for better throttle response and torque at the low to mid rpm range.
• Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) improves cold starting and stabilizes engine idle while also reducing cold-start emissions.
• Iridium type spark plugs provide a more condensed and hotter spark yet last longer.
• Effective engine management and emission control systems together allow the GSX-S750A to meet the latest emission standards.
• Suzuki Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system injects fresh air into the exhaust ports to react with unburned hydrocarbons and reduce CO2 emissions.
• Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) servo-controlled butterfly valve helps enhance torque, response and acceleration, especially at low-to-mid rpm range.
• Inverted KYB front forks feature a design developed in racing and that is mandatory on a serious, high-performance machine.
• Link-type rear suspension, with a single rear shock absorber working through a progressive linkage. Spring preload is 7-way adjustable.
• Dual front brakes with fully-floating 310mm discs and dual-piston calipers. 240mm rear disc brake with single-piston caliper.
• Antilock Brake System (ABS)*, with a compact control unit monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction (GSX-S750A only).
• Light and open radiator side panels mated with aggressive front bodywork side pieces.
• Distinctive triangle-shaped muffler with a form-fitting brushed stainless steel heat shield.
• Brightness-controllable instrument cluster, featuring a prominent analog tachometer and a large, digital LCD speedometer readout. The LCD display also includes a gear-position indicator, coolant temperature gauge, fuel gauge, selectable odometer/dual-tripmeter/fuel consumption meter and a clock.
• Bright and distinctively shaped headlight with a 60/55W halogen bulb. Integrated dual position lights with patterned blue lenses.
• A compartment underneath the removable passenger seat can carry a U-shaped lock or can be used to store small items.
• A selection of Suzuki Genuine Accessories is available for riders who want to customize their GSX-S750A and make it uniquely their own.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Displacement||749 cm3 (45.7 cu. in)|
|Bore x Stroke||72.0 mm x 46.0 mm|
|Compression Ratio||12.3 : 1|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Overall Length||2115 mm (83.3 in)|
|Overall Width||785 mm (30.9 in)|
|Overall Height||1060 mm (41.7 in)|
|Wheelbase||1450 mm (57.1 in)|
|Ground Clearance||145 mm (5.7 in)|
|Seat Height||815 mm (32.1 in)|
|Curb Mass||213 kg (470 lbs)|
|SuspensionFront||Inverted telescopic, coil Spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Signle-shock, link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Tires Front||120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless|
|Tires Rear||180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless|
|Ignition Type||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Fuel Tank||17.5L (4.6 US gal)|
|Standard Warranty||12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty|
“Using the engine from Suzuki’s best selling model – the GSX-R750 – as a starting point, the GSX-S750’s 749cc mill has been massaged to deliver performance in the rpm range most commonly encountered on the street. With the charges and spent gasses flowing through specially designed intake/exhaust tracts, the valves are directly operated by cam profiles designed to produce bottom-end torque coupled with mid-range power for optimal streeting acceleration.” ----- Motorcycle USA
“Introduced to the European market in 2011 as the GSR750, Suzuki’s naked middleweight features a version of its popular 749 cc inline four-cylinder sportbike engine. Suzuki announced that this machine is coming to the U.S. market for the 2015 model year. Dubbed the GSX-S750, the new U.S. model will be available in Metallic Matte Black at an MSRP of $7,999, or $8,149 for the Special Edition GSX-S750Z, featuring Metallic Triton Blue and Pearl Glacier White bodywork, as well as gold-anodized fork tubes, red-anodized fork adjuster bolts, a red shock spring and blue chain. With a full tank of gas (4.6 gallons), these bikes weigh in at 463 pounds, according to Suzuki.” ----- Motorcycle Daily