2015 Suzuki GSX-S750ZA
2015 Suzuki GSX-S750ZA
Engine:4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
Born On The Track. Raised On The Street.
Experience the futuristic combination of leading technology, cutting edge style and outstanding performance. Designed with the competitive spirit of the GSX-R750, the NEW 2015 GSX-S750ZA has the power plant of the GSX-R750 with comfort and versatile riding in its sights. With a powerful 749cm3 four cylinder fuel-injection engine combined with 145mm of ground clearance and ABS brakes*, no road will ever hold you back from full throttle excitement. Freedom calls, the open road awaits; take strong hold of your GSX-S750ZA.
2015 Suzuki GSX-S750ZA Key Features:
• Frame design combines the advantages of a compact tubular girder streetbike frame and a twin-spar sportbike frame to deliver a dynamic ride.
• Carefully sculpted bodywork with highlights including a vented front fender, molded mirrors, chiseled fuel tank, textured tank side panels, and an angular tail section with integrated LED taillight.
• The light and compact Anti-Lock brake system (ABS)* system monitors the wheel speed as much as 50 times per wheel rotation and matches the stopping power to the available traction.
*The ABS is a supplemental device for brake operation, not a device for shortening stopping distance. Always remember to reduce speed sufficiently before approaching curves.
2015 Suzuki GSX-S750ZA Features and Benefits:
• Powerful 749 cm3 4-cylinder fuel-injected engine is tuned to deliver adynamic wave of smooth torque and strong acceleration and sensation
• Throttle bodies with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system contribute to cylinder charging efficiency and combustion efficiency for better throttle response and torque at the low to mid rpm range.
• Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) improves cold starting and stabilizes engine idle while also reducing cold-start emissions.
• Iridium type spark plugs provide a more condensed and hotter spark yet last longer.
• Effective engine management and emission control systems together allow the GSX-S750ZA to meet the latest emission standards.
• Suzuki Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system injects fresh air into the exhaust ports to react with unburned hydrocarbons and reduce CO2 emissions.
• Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) servo-controlled butterfly valve helps enhance torque, response and acceleration, especially at low-to-mid rpm range.
• Inverted KYB front forks feature a design developed in racing and that is mandatory on a serious, high-performance machine.
• Link-type rear suspension, with a single rear shock absorber working through a progressive linkage. Spring preload is 7-way adjustable.
• Dual front brakes with fully-floating 310mm discs and dual-piston calipers. 240mm rear disc brake with single-piston caliper.
• Antilock Brake System (ABS)*, with a compact control unit monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction (GSX-S750ZA only).
• Light and open radiator side panels mated with aggressive front bodywork side pieces.
• Distinctive triangle-shaped muffler with a form-fitting brushed stainless steel heat shield.
• Brightness-controllable instrument cluster, featuring a prominent analog tachometer and a large, digital LCD speedometer readout. The LCD display also includes a gear-position indicator, coolant temperature gauge, fuel gauge, selectable odometer/dual-tripmeter/fuel consumption meter and a clock.
• Bright and distinctively shaped headlight with a 60/55W halogen bulb. Integrated dual position lights with patterned blue lenses.
• A compartment underneath the removable passenger seat can carry a U-shaped lock or can be used to store small items.
• A selection of Suzuki Genuine Accessories is available for riders who want to customize their GSX-S750ZA and make it uniquely their own.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Displacement||749 cm3 (45.7 cu. in)|
|Bore x Stroke||72.0 mm x 46.0 mm|
|Compression Ratio||12.3 : 1|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Overall Length||2115 mm (83.3 in)|
|Overall Width||785 mm (30.9 in)|
|Overall Height||1060 mm (41.7 in)|
|Wheelbase||1450 mm (57.1 in)|
|Ground Clearance||145 mm (5.7 in)|
|Seat Height||815 mm (32.1 in)|
|Curb Mass||213 kg (470 lbs)|
|Suspension Front||Inverted telescopic, coil Spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Signle-shock, link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc, twin|
|Tires Front||120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless|
|Tires Rear||180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless|
|Ignition Type||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Fuel Tank||17.5L (4.6 US gal)|
|Standard Warranty||12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty|
“The 750 Naked bike class has just gained a formidable entry. Suzuki Motor of America as taken the wraps off the 2015 Suzuki GSX-S750 and GSX-S750Z, which our European readers will recognize as the GSR750 that’s been available on the Continent since 2011 but will now arrive in the U.S. for the first time. These functionally identical motorcycles will certainly enliven what has been an energetic class in the last year.” ----- Motorcycle USA
“Introduced to the European market in 2011 as the GSR750, Suzuki’s naked middleweight features a version of its popular 749 cc inline four-cylinder sportbike engine. Suzuki announced that this machine is coming to the U.S. market for the 2015 model year. Dubbed the GSX-S750, the new U.S. model will be available in Metallic Matte Black at an MSRP of $7,999, or $8,149 for the Special Edition GSX-S750Z, featuring Metallic Triton Blue and Pearl Glacier White bodywork, as well as gold-anodized fork tubes, red-anodized fork adjuster bolts, a red shock spring and blue chain. With a full tank of gas (4.6 gallons), these bikes weigh in at 463 pounds, according to Suzuki.” ----- Motorcycle Daily