2015 Suzuki GSX1250FA
The Suzuki GSX 1250 FA has all it needs to impress you with its sporty handling and top notch performances.
It features an aerodynamic fairing, a relatively comfortable riding position and plenty of high end technologies especially developed to help it stay well planted on its wheels at both low and high speeds.
The motorcycle is built around a 4 stroke, 4 cylinder, liquid cooled engine with a displacement of 1255 Cc. The engine’s power is kept in check by a six constant mesh transmission.
The engine is mounted on a classic tube-frame chassis which sits on 43mm stanchion-tube front forks offer( 5.1 inches of wheel travel) and a single rear shock (5.4 inches of wheel travel).
As far as prices are concerned, the Suzuki GSX 1250 FA can be yours for no less than $11,399.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki GSX 1250 FA.
2015 Suzuki GSX1250FA
Engine:4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled
Top Speed:174 mph (Est.)
All-around sportbike at an exceptional value
Think of the Suzuki GSX1250FA as a kinetically charged invitation to enjoy the ride of your life. It has a fuel-injected powerplant with loads of torque and a wide powerband, which gives it awesome acceleration in every gear matched by heart-pounding top-end performance. It features advanced suspension front and rear, giving you the advantage when the road turns twisty.
With its fully faired design, the GSX1250FA rewards you with a smooth and comfortable highway ride mile after mile after mile. It also has Suzuki’s Digital Antilock Brake System (ABS) for optimum braking performance. The GSX1250FA - with exciting performance and truly versatile capabilities, it’s an all-around sportbike at an exceptional value.
2015 Suzuki GSX1250FA Key Features:
• For enhanced long-distance riding comfort, the contoured seat can be adjusted up or down 20mm by flipping over the mounting spacers between the seat and the frame seat rails.
• Digital Antilock Brake System (ABS)* monitors wheel speed and matches stopping power to available traction.
*The ABS is a supplemental device for brake operation, not a device for shortening stopping distance. Always remember to reduce speed sufficiently before approaching curves.
2015 Suzuki GSX1250FA Features and Benefits:
• Compact, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, 1255cc, DOHC engine provides exceptionally strong acceleration matched by strong top-end performance.
• Effective engine management and emissions control systems working together with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection, featuring 36mm throttle bodies, provides superb throttle response, smooth power delivery, improved mileage and reduced emissions.
• Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated cylinders for improved durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
• Chrome-nitride piston-ring coating contributes to reduction of friction and tighter cylinder sealing on the GSX1250FA.
• Suzuki electronic Idle Speed Control (ISC) helps improve cold starting, reduce cold-starting emissions and stabilizes engine idle under varying conditions.
• A secondary balancer shaft enhances the engine’s smooth operation.
• A liquid-cooled oil cooler helps keep the engine running at an optimum temperature.
• A slick-shifting six-speed transmission improves acceleration while reducing top-gear RPM at highway speeds. A hydraulic clutch with coil springs provides precise lever feel and control.
• A full fairing increases comfort on the open road, housing vertically stacked headlights and shaped for a neatly integrated impression with the tank and the tail section.
• Classic tube-frame chassis, with rake and trail chosen for an excellent balance between sporty handling and highway cruising comfort.
• 43mm stanchion-tube front forks offer 5.1 inches of travel, matched by a single rear shock with 5.4 inches of travel and adjustable preload.
• Fully floating 310mm dual-disc front brakes with four-piston calipers and a single 240mm rear disc brake with a single-piston caliper provide outstanding braking performance.
• Long rides are made easy thanks to the comfort-contoured seat found on the GSX1250FA. The seat height can also be adjusted up or down 20mm by flipping over the mounting spacers between the seat and the frame seat rails.
• A convenient centerstand is standard equipment on the GSX1250FA.
• A large capacity 5 gallon fuel tank provides long operating range in between fill-ups.
• A comprehensive instrument cluster offers a variety of gauges, including a convenient gear position indicator and shift light, oil pressure/coolant temperature indicator, fuel injection indicator, ABS indicator and a shift light.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled|
|Displacement||1255 cm3 (1255 cc)|
|Bore x Stroke||79.0 mm x 64.0 mm|
|Compression Ratio||10.5 : 1|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Overall Length||2130 mm (83.9 in)|
|Overall Width||790 mm (31.1 in)|
|Overall Height||1245 mm (49.0 in)|
|Wheelbase||1,485 mm (58.5 in)|
|Ground Clearance||135mm (5.3 in)|
|Seat Height||805 / 825 mm (31.7 / 32.5 in) (adjustable seat height)|
|Curb Mass||257 kg (567 lbs.)|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc, twin|
|Tires Front||120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless|
|Tires Rear||180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless|
|Ignition Type||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Fuel Tank||19.0 L (5.0 US gal)|
|Standard Warranty||12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty|
|Color Options||Red, Black|
“Boldly styled and impressively powerful, yet comfortable and user-friendly. A full 1255cm3 of robust torque. A dramatic, neatly integrated look featuring a distinctive full fairing. All-round performance and exceptional value. The GSX1250FA. Exciting, stimulating and tailored for sporting comfort. For the ultimate go anywhere machine, fitting the optional Sports Touring accessory pack offers an unrivalled combination of performance, specification and value. The pack provides a quality 3-piece luggage system of 33 litre panniers either side and a 37 litre top box.” ----- Total Motorcycle