2015 Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi Camo
The Suzuki King Quad Camo has all it needs to impress even the most demanding ATS enthusiasts. It is propelled by a 4 stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine with a displacement of 722 cc. The engine is brought to life by an electric starter and is fueled by a 17.5 liters fuel tank.
The ATV’s backbone is represented by a high-tensile steel frame. The frame sits on independent double A-arm front suspension which includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment. At the rear there is a fully independent, A-arm and I-beam suspension with large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and large diameter rear sway-bar.
The stopping power is handled by large, 200mm front disc brakes with single-piston calipers and sealed, multi-plate rear brake system.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi Camo.
2015 Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi Camo
Engine:4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
Energy:Suzuki Fuel Injection
Top Speed:70 mph (Est.)
Three decades of ATV manufacturing experience has led to the KingQuad 750 AXi Camo, Suzuki’s most powerful and technologically advanced ATV. Abundant torque developed by the 722cc fuel-injected engine gives the KingQuad the get up and go that’s a must-have for Utility Sport ATVs. With an independent rear suspension, locking front differential, and a handful of other features, the KingQuad 750 AXi Camo comes loaded with all the necessities to make sure you get the job done. If you’re looking for a utility sport ATV, find out what makes this Suzuki worthy of the name KingQuad. This KingQuad is available in True Timber to help you blend in when you don’t want to be seen.
2015 Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi Camo Key Features:
• 722cc liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine tuned to deliver a mighty low-to-mid range torque along with a powerful high-rpm output.
• Lightweight aluminum cylinder bore is electro-plated with Suzuki’s own race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for improved heat transfer and tighter piston clearance.
• Cylinder canted forward 48 degrees for lower center of gravity, reduced engine height and lower seat height, and is rubber mounted with two balancer shafts for smooth performance.
• Compact 4-valve cylinder head with large 36mm intake valves and straight intake ports for increased cylinder charging efficiency – includes lightweight magnesium valve cover.
• Semi-gear driven valve system minimizes cam sprocket size allowing a short/narrow cylinder head design and reduced overall engine height.
• The rubber-mounted engine uses two balancer shafts to keep the powerful ride smooth.
• Ultra-efficient air filter has both paper (for superior filtration) and foam (easily cleaned and re-used) elements for better durability and less maintenance.
• Suzuki fuel injection system provides excellent throttle response, fuel efficiency and quick engine starts.
• QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission designed for maximum versatility and convenience – fender-mounted gate-type shifter operation for high/low forward ranges, plus neutral and reverse.
• Compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers more powerful traction plus light steering effort. A differential-lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction.
• Convenient handlebar-mounted push-button controls allow the rider to easily select between 2WD, 4WD and differential-lock 4WD to get the right setting for any traction condition.
• Advanced engine brake system minimizes free-wheeling to reduce downhill speed.
• High-tensile steel frame with special attention given to a balance of rigidity and weight for optimum chassis performance and a comfortable ride.
• Independent double A-arm front suspension (6.7 inches of wheel travel) includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment.
• Fully independent, A-arm and I-beam rear suspension with long suspension travel (7.7 inches of wheel travel), includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and large diameter rear sway-bar.
• Large, 200mm diameter front disc brakes with single-piston calipers designed for strong, reliable braking performance.
• Sealed, multi-plate rear brake system, with a clutch-type design provides high durability, offers reduced unsprung weight, and is low-maintenance.
• Pressed-aluminum wheels for reduced unsprung weight.
• Comfortable T-shaped seat with tapered design for rider mobility, plus thick padding for support.
• Polyethylene skid plate provides front-to-rear under carriage protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain.
• Easy-to-read LCD instrument display – includes speedometer (mile/km selectable), odometer, twin-trip meters, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge, drive range.
• Distinctively styled 30W multi-reflector halogen headlights, and compact 5/21W tail light and brake light – additional 40W multi-reflector, handlebar-mounted auxiliary light.
• High output magneto generator system and 18-amp maintenance-free battery provides extra power.
• Large 4.6 gallon fuel tank positioned below seat for a low center-of-gravity – includes vacuum-operated petcock, ratchet-style fuel cap and convenient bar-type fuel gauge.
• A handy storage compartment is mounted on the right-side front fender.
• Front and rear cargo racks are covered in a wrinkle-finish black paint for increased durability.
|Engine||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Displacement||722cc (44.1 cu. in)|
|Bore Stroke||104.0 mm (4.094 in) x 85.0 mm (3.346 in)|
|Compression Ratio||9.9 : 1|
|Fuel System||Suzuki Fuel injection|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (CDI)|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake, twin|
|Brakes Rear||Sealed oil-bathed multi-disc|
|Color||True Timber XD3 camouflage|
|Curb Weight||302 kg (666 lbs)|
|Drive System||Shaft drive|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||17.5 L (4.6/3.8 US/Imp gal)|
|Ground Clearance||270 mm (10.6 in)|
|Overall Length||2115 mm (83.3 in)|
|Overall Width||1210 mm (47.6 in)|
|Seat Height||880 mm (34.6 in)|
|Suspension Front||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Tires Front||AT25 × 8-12, tubeless|
|Tires Rear||AT25 × 10-12, tubeless|
|Transmission||Automatic variable ratio (V-belt), with high-/low-range, and reverse|
|Wheelbase||1280 mm (50.4 in)|
|Warranty||12 month limited warranty.|