Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi Limited Edition
The Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi Limited Edition is a tough ATV especially developed for those who need a reliable partner for off road adventures.
It is propelled by a 722cc, 4-Stroke, Liquid-Cooled, DOHC engine which sends its power to the wheels through an automatic variable ratio (v-belt) transmission with high-/low-range, and reverse.
The ATV’s backbone is represented by a high-tensile steel frame which sits on an advanced suspension system that helps you get first class riding dynamics.
Talking about suspensions, they consist of an independent double A-arm front suspension (6.7 inches of wheel travel) and a fully independent, A-arm and I-beam rear suspension (7.9 inches of wheel travel).
The stopping power is assured by large, 200mm diameter front disc brakes with single-piston calipers and a sealed, multi-plate rear brake system, with a clutch-type design.
The Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi Limited Edition is offered with a starting price of $9,099.
Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi Limited Edition
Engine:4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
Transmission:Automatic variable ratio (V-belt)
Energy:Suzuki Fuel Injection
For three decades, Suzuki literally invented the four-wheel ATV. The original Suzuki LT-125 established Suzuki as the First On 4-Wheels. The Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi carries on the tradition of performance that rules. It’s engineered to tackle the toughest jobs and nastiest trails without breaking a sweat. It’s loaded with technologically advanced features for impressive all-around performance including the fuel-injected 722cc engine, housed inside the high-tensile steel frame that develops abundant torque (especially in the low- to mid-rpm range), which gives the 750AXi exceptional performance. Independent rear suspension, a locking front differential and a host of other innovative features place the KingQuad 750AXi at the front of the pack.
2014 Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi Limited Edition Key Features:
• Suzuki fuel injection system provides excellent throttle response, fuel efficiency and quick engine starts.
2014 Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi Limited Edition Features and Benefits:
• 722cc liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine tuned to deliver a mighty low-to-mid range torque along with a powerful high-rpm output.
• Lightweight aluminum cylinder bore is electro-plated with Suzuki’s own race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for improved heat transfer and tighter piston clearance.
• Cylinder canted forward 48 degrees for lower center of gravity, reduced engine height and lower seat height, and is rubber mounted with two balancer shafts for smooth performance.
• Compact 4-valve cylinder head with large 36mm intake valves and straight intake ports for increased cylinder charging efficiency – includes lightweight magnesium valve cover
• Semi-gear driven valve system minimizes cam sprocket size allowing a short/narrow cylinder head design and reduced overall engine height.
• The rubber-mounted engine uses two balancer shafts to keep the powerful ride smooth.
• Ultra-efficient air filter has both paper (for superior filtration) and foam (easily cleaned and re-used) elements for better durability and less maintenance.
• QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission designed for maximum versatility and convenience – fender-mounted gate-type shifter operation for high/low forward ranges, plus neutral and reverse.
• Compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers more powerful traction plus light steering effort. A differential-lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction.
• Convenient handlebar-mounted push-button controls allow the rider to easily select between 2WD, 4WD and differential-lock 4WD to get the right setting for any traction condition.
• Advanced engine brake system minimizes free-wheeling to reduce downhill speed.
• High-tensile steel frame with special attention given to a balance of rigidity and weight for optimum chassis performance and a comfortable ride.
• Independent double A-arm front suspension (6.7 inches of wheel travel) includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment.
• Fully independent, A-arm and I-beam rear suspension with long suspension travel (7.9 inches of wheel travel), includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and large diameter rear sway-bar.
• Large, 200mm diameter front disc brakes with single-piston calipers designed for strong, reliable braking performance.
• Sealed, multi-plate rear brake system, with a clutch-type design provides high durability, offers reduced unsprung weight, and is low-maintenance.
• Pressed-aluminum wheels for reduced unsprung weight.
• Comfortable T-shaped seat with tapered design for rider mobility, plus thick padding for support
• Polyethylene skid plate provides front-to-rear under carriage protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain.
• Easy-to-read LCD instrument display – includes speedometer (mile/km selectable), odometer, twin-trip meters, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge, drive range.
• Distinctively styled 30W multi-reflector halogen headlights, and compact 5/21W tail light and brake light – additional 40W multi-reflector, handlebar-mounted auxiliary light.
• High output magneto generator system and 18-amp maintenance-free battery provides extra power.
• Large 4.6 gallon fuel tank positioned below seat for a low center-of-gravity – includes vacuum-operated petcock, ratchet-style fuel cap and convenient bar-type fuel gauge.
• A handy storage compartment is mounted on the right-side front fender.
• Front and rear cargo racks are covered in a wrinkle-finish black paint for increased durability.
• Minimum Age: 16 Years Old.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Displacement||722cc (44.1 cu. in)|
|Bore Stroke||104.0 mm (4.094 in) x 85.0 mm (3.346 in)|
|Compression Ratio||10.0 : 1|
|Fuel System||Suzuki Fuel Injection|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (CDI)|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake, twin|
|Brakes Rear||Sealed oil-bathed multi-disc|
|Color||Metallic Mat Royal Gray|
|Curb Weight||302 kg (666 lbs)|
|Final Drive||Shaft drive|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||17.5 L (4.6/3.8 US/Imp gal)|
|Ground Clearance||270 mm (10.6 in)|
|Overall Length||2115 mm (83.3 in)|
|Overall Width||1210 mm (47.6 in)|
|Seat Height||880 mm (34.6 in)|
|Suspension Front||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Tires Front||AT25 × 8-12, tubeless|
|Tires Rear||AT25 × 10-12, tubeless|
|Transmission||Automatic variable ratio (V-belt), with high-/low-range, and reverse|
|Wheelbase||1280 mm (50.4 in)|
|Warranty||12 month limited warranty.|