2006 Triumph Bonneville T100
Adding subtle touches to the unclutttered Bonneville form, the T100 roadster wears a little extra to mark its connection with the classic speedster of the sixties. And a little extra spice, too. The T100’s new, full-blooded, 865cc, air-cooled, parallel twin-cylinder engine gives a throaty performance echoed by the mellow backbeat from its twin pea-shooter exhaust pipes. Deep-chromed engine covers add lustre while the tachometer, flanking the speedometer, marks out the revolutions.
2006 Triumph Bonneville T100
Horsepower @ RPM:66@7200
Torque @ RPM:52@6000
The T100’s chassis thrives on the extra power and torque available from the engine, delivering secure road-holding, effortless steering and easy-going manners - as you’d expect of a motorcycle drawn from Bonneville stock.
Always a distinctive machine, crisp hand-applied coach lines adorn the T100’s two-tone paint and the tank-mounted rubber knee-pads add nostalgic charm and practicality. It’s a pleasure to ride, to own, with a unique character that defies comparison.
Adding subtle touches to the uncluttered Bonneville form, the T100 roadster wears a little extra to mark its connection with the classic speedster of the sixties. It also has extra bite, thanks to the full-blooded, 865cc, parallel twin-cylinder engine that powers it. Delivering throaty performance - echoed by the mellow backbeat from its twin pea-shooter exhaust pipes - a bore and stroke of 90 x 68mm, compression ratio of 9.2:1 and 360° firing interval add up to a responsive, punchy and soulful power unit.
The T100’s chassis thrives on the extra power and torque available from the engine delivering secure road-holding, effortless steering and easy-going manners - as you’d expect of a motorcycle drawn from Bonneville stock. The tubular steel frame, 41mm telescopic forks and chromed twin rear shocks easily cope with the extra performance the engine imparts, as do the powerful twin-piston calipers operating on the front and rear discs.
All of the T100’s crisp coach lines are hand-applied and the new two-tone Jet Black with Tornado Red infill paint scheme provides a striking counterpoint to the vibrant White with Tangerine infill. Finishing the look are a tachometer, rubber knee grips and chromed engine covers.
2006 Triumph Bonneville T100 Specifications
- Type - Air-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin, 360 degree firing interval
- Capacity - 865cc
- Bore/Stroke - 90 x 68mm
- Compression Ratio - 9.2:1
- Fuel System - Twin carburetors with throttle position sensor and electric carburetor heaters
- Ignition - Digital - inductive type
- Primary Drive - Gear
- Final Drive - x ring chain
- Clutch - Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox - 5-speed
- Frame - Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm - Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheel - 36-spoke, 19 x 2.5in
- Rear Wheel - 40-spoke, 17 x 3.5in
- Front Tyre - 100/90 19
- Rear Tyre - 130/80 17
- Front Suspension - 41mm forks
- Rear Suspension - Chromed spring twin shocks with adjustable preloads
- Front Brakes - Single 310mm disc, 2 piston caliper
- Rear Brakes - Single 255mm disc, 2 piston caliper
- Length - 2230mm (87.8in)
- Width (Handlebars) - 840mm (33.1in)
- Height - 1100mm (43.3in)
- Seat Height - 775mm (30.5in)
- Wheelbase - 1500mm (59.1in)
- Rake/Trail - 28 degree/110mm
- Weight (Dry) - 205kg (451lbs)
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 16.6 liters (4.4 gal US)
Performance (Measured at crankshaft to DIN 70020)
- Maximum Power - 67PS (66bhp) at 7,200 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 70.5Nm (52ft.lbf) at 6,000 rpm
- Jet Black/Tornado Red, White/Tangerine
- $8,199 MSRP