2008 Victory Vision
Victory Vision Street: Long and low with the performance to back it up.
Victory Vision Tour: The road to happiness is officially open.
2008 Victory Vision
Engine:Victory Freedom V-Twin
Horsepower @ RPM:To Be Announced
Torque @ RPM:To Be Announced
Displacement:To Be Announced L
Price:To Be Announced
Vision Street defines 21sr century cool. Whether you are cruising across town or across state lines, this bike gives new meaning to the phrase "traveling in style".
Vision Tour: Style, comfort, performance, and plenty of storage room combine to create a luxury-touring bike unlike anything that came before.
Engine: Victory Freedom V-Twin engine is the focal point - a "jewel in the setting"
Body: Smooth modern styling pushes the concept of what American motorcycles can be
Dashboard: Intuitive controls make for a simple, clean dashboard design and layout
Lighting: Extensive standard lighting from tip to tail, including an unmistakable rear taillight, add both style and safety
- Optional electrically adjustable windscreen and manually adjustable side wind deflectors allow riders to tailor airflow on-the-fly.
- Outstanding wind protection and airflow management resulting in optimum comfort for rider and passenger in cold, wet, or the warmest of weather.
Ergonomics: Relax on the Victory Vision with the feet-forward riding position.
- Integrated floorboards cornering clearance and multiple foot positions, including a variety of stretched-out comfort positions.
- Ergonomically designed seating with over 4" of padding - more than any competitive model.
- 26.5" seat height makes the Victory Vision the lowest in the category. Slow speed maneuvers on the luxury touring motorcycle have never been easier.
- The Victory Vision can go the distance with the unique forward positioned 6 gallon gas tank.
- With handling and performance never found before on an American V-Twin tourer, the Victory Vision also lets the rider customize the ride with adjustable rear suspension.
- Victory Freedom V-Twin: Thunderous power, Bulletproof, proven quality, Superb temperature management - air and oil cooled
- 6 speed transmision: True overdrive, Quiet, smooth shifting, Proven reliability
Safety: Including the unique rear taillight, the Victory Vision comes equiped with easily visible lighting
Storage: Ample storage for the long haul.
- Victory Vision Tour - 6750 cubic inches of storage space.
- Victory Vision Street - 3370 cubic inches of storage space.
Engine Type: Victory Freedom V-Twin
Cooling System: Air and Oil-Cooled
Displacement: To Be Announced
Bore and Stroke: To Be Announced
Maximum Torque: To Be Announced
Compression Ratio: To Be Announced
Fuel Injection: Closed Loop
Transmission: 6 Speed with True Overdrive
Final Drive: Carbon Reinforced Belt
Rake/Trail: 29 Degrees/5.4 inches
Front Tire Size: 130/70-18 radial
Rear Tire Size: 180/60-16 radial
Wheelbase: 65.7 inches
Width: 44.9 inches
Length: 104.9 inches (Tour); 103.5 inches (Street)
Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: To Be Announced
Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Adjustable / To Be Announced
Front Brake Type: Dual Disk, 3 Pistons per Caliper; Floating Rotor
Rear Brake Type: Single Disk, 2 Pistons per Caliper; Floating Rotor
Braking System: To Be Announced
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6 Gallons
Total Storage Volume: 6750 Cubic Inches (Tour); 3370 Cubic Inches (Street)
Seat Height: 26.5 Inches
Dry Weight: To Be Announced
Colors: Black, Super Steel Gray, Midnight Cherry
Warranty: To Be Announced
Pricing: To Be Announced