2006 Yamaha TW 200
The big tires deliver great traction and rider comfort over a wide range of terrain, and they make the TW200 the most distinctive-looking dual purpose machine around.
A low seat and compact chassis inspire confidence in anybody who rides the TW200, making it one of the most user friendly on/off-road bikes on the market.
Electric start and full street equipment mean it’s super convenient to ride the TW200 just about wherever you need to go.
2006 Yamaha TW 200
Horsepower @ RPM:0@0
- Strong-pulling 196cc, air-cooled, four-stroke single delivers torquey low- and mid-range power perfectly suited to off-road exploring.
- Smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission with manual clutch puts potent powerband to the ground for maximum on- and off-road performance.
- Internal engine counterbalancer keeps vibrations down for greater, all-day comfort.
- Maintenance-free CDI ignition system ensures precise, reliable spark for peak engine performance at all RPM.
- Easy, reliable, pushbutton electric starting.
Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Lightweight box section swingarm and single rear shock with 5.9 inches of travel help enhance handling and overall comfort both on- and off-road.
- 33mm telescopic front fork with 6.3 inches of travel soaks up the bumps for a plush ride.
- Hydraulic front disc brake ensures greater stopping power with less effort.
- Long, two-tone, motocross-style seat creates a balanced riding position for optimal rider movement and comfort.
- Durable and wide front fender is designed to keep mud and dirt off the rider off-road.
- Frame-mounted passenger footpegs provide two-up riding capability.
- Enduro-style, 60/55-watt halogen headlight features high/low beams.
- Flex-mounted turn indicators for greater durability against breakage.
- Durable fork shrouds help prevent rocks and debris from damaging fork sliders.
- Small, bikini-style fairing reduces wind buffeting at highway speeds and provides added protection against weather.
- Standard instrumentation includes a speedometer with odometer and resettable tripmeter as well as indicator lights for neutral, high beam and turn signals.
- Standard dual rearview mirrors.
- Dependable, low-maintenance battery.