2012 YAMAHA Grizzly 350 Auto. 4x4
The Yamaha Grizzly 350 pulls no punches as far as its capabilities are concerned. The no-nonsense all-utility vehicle takes pride in being one of the most reliable ATVs on the market, so it really isn’t that hard to believe that this machine packs a wallop.
The lightweight and advanced design of the Grizzly 350 owes itself to Yamaha’s superb engineering. Among the unique features of the ATV include a specially designed seat that offers tremendous rider comfort; steel cargo racks that can carry a combined cargo capacity of 264 pounds; a standard, center-mounted trailer hitch that can carry more than 1,100 pounds of payload; front and rear fenders with inner guards; dual, bright, multireflector 30-watt Krypton bulb headlights with high and low beams; and a water-resistant, large-capacity underseat storage box that provides added convenience; among other things.
Inside the Grizzly’s lightweight, CAD-designed chassis, you’ll find a 348cc air/oil-cooled, SOHC four-stroke single engine that produces stump-pulling bottom-end power. The engine then transmits its power through the legendary Ultramatic V-belt transmission while a full automatic centrifugal clutch system with a fully sealed drive case ensures constant, no-slip belt tension with the added confidence of all-wheel engine braking. Speaking of the brakes, the Grizzly 350 carries large-diameter ventilated hydraulic dual front discs and sealed rear drum brake which is more than a match for the task.
The Grizzly 350 won’t win any beauty contests. Instead, it offers all-world reliability and power that few ATVs on the market can match.
Find out more about the Yamaha Grizzly 350 after the jump.
2012 YAMAHA Grizzly 350 Auto. 4x4
Engine:air/oil-cooled, SOHC four-stroke single engine
- Rugged and reliable 348cc air/oil-cooled, SOHC four-stroke
single produces stump-pulling bottom-end power and
loves to rev.
- Semi-oval slide 33mm Mikuni carburetor and high-output
DC-CDI ignition deliver excellent throttle response and engine
performance at all rpm.
- Pushbutton electric starting.
- Stainless steel muffler and header design provides superior
power characteristics, exhaust sound and unmatched durability.
- Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to minimize belt
slippage, and a no-tools side cover drain makes it a snap to get
rid of what little does sneak in.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance.
Chassis and Suspension
- Lightweight CAD-designed chassis features outstanding
durability with superior rigidity for class-leading agility
- 9.7 inches of ground clearance and high-impact plastic skidplate
improve maneuverability and undercarriage protection.
- Direct front shaft drive eliminates U-joint for greater durability
and more efficient power transfer when engaged in 4WD.
- 32.6-inch seat height for great handling.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension features five-way
preload-adjustable shocks and 6.3 inches of travel.
- Sturdy steel swingarm and single rear shock feature five-way
adjustable preload and 7.1 inches of travel.
- Heavy-duty front carry bar and CV joint guards help prevent
damage to boot covers.
- Steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint
finish feature a combined cargo capacity of 264 pounds
(88 front, 176 rear).
- Standard, center-mounted trailer hitch can hook up more than
1100 pounds of payload.
- Large front and rear fenders with inner guards offer excellent
- Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat storage box provides
- Plush, specially designed seat is widely contoured for
incomparable rider comfort.
- Large-capacity, 3.8-gallon fuel tank has an easy-to-reach
- Specially designed drive system air intake vent prevents overheating
and keeps water and mud from entering drive case.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter box allows for quick maintenance.
- Rear brake/taillight.
- Maintenance-free 12-amp-hour battery provides reliable
cold-weather starting power.
- Easy-access underseat marine-spec electrical components
ensure maximum protection from the elements.
- Dual, bright, multireflector 30-watt Krypton bulb headlights with
high and low beams.
- Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
- Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.
|Model||YFM35FGBL; YFM35FGBGR; YFM35FGHB|
|Engine Type||348cc, 4-stroke, air/oil-cooled single; SOHC|
|Bore x Stroke||83.0 x 64.5mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni 33mm BSR|
|Transmission||Yamaha Ultramatic V-belt with|
front/rear-wheel engine braking/ F, N, R
|Drive Train||Yamaha On-Command pushbutton;|
2WD, 4WD; shaft drive
|Suspension/Front||Independent double wishbone;|
5-way preload adjustment, 6.3-in travel
|Suspension/Rear||Swingarm; 5-way preload adjustment,|
|Brakes/Front||Dual hydraulic disc|
|Brake/Rear||Fully sealed drum|
|Tire/Front||AT25 x 8-12|
|Tire/Rear||AT25 x 10-12|
|L x W x H||78.1 x 42.7 x 44.1 in|
|Seat Height||32.6 in|
|Turning Radius||118 in|
|Ground Clearance||9.7 in|
|Fuel Capacity||3.8 gal|
|Wet Weight||568 lb|
|Rack Capacity||88 lb Fr./176 lb Rr.|
|Towing Capacity||1102 lb|
|Lighting||Dual 30W Krypton multireflector|
headlights & 21W/5W brakelight
|Color||Steel Blue; Hunter Green;|
Realtree AP Camouflage