2013 Yamaha Grizzly 125 Automatic
The 2013 Yamaha Grizzly 125 is a compact ATV especially designed for off road use. It is powered by a powerful 124 cc SOHC, four-stroke single engine that offers a fair amount of power, helping you to deal effortless with difficult tracks. The engine’s power is kept in leash by a fully automatic V-belt transmission with forward, neutral and reverse modes.
The four stroke unit is mounted on a robust midsize steel frame, especially developed to fit a wide range of riders. As far as suspensions are concerned the 2013 Yamaha Grizzly 125 features independent A-arm front suspensions with 2.8 inches of travel and a tough swingarm with a single rear shock with 3.2 inches of travel.
Like any respectable ATV, the Yamaha Grizzly 125 Automatic features a pretty high ground clearance which is rated at 5.7-inches.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Yamaha Grizzly 125 Automatic.
2013 Yamaha Grizzly 125 Automatic
Engine:4-stroke, air-cooled single; SOHC
Transmission:V-belt automatic/F, N, R
- Grizzly styling provides industry-leading good looks and durability, and a big Grizzly-style seat provides maximum rider comfort.
- Fully automatic V-belt transmission with forward, neutral and reverse is simple to operate and eliminates the need for shifting.
- Tough, powerful 124cc SOHC, four-stroke single cranks out plenty of smooth broadband propulsion.
- Robust midsize steel frame fits a wide range of riders.
- Rugged steel cargo racks can pack a total of 33 pounds of combined cargo—11 pounds up front and 22 on the rear.
- Simple-to-use handlebar-mounted parking brake and choke lever for added convenience.
- Wide front and rear fenders with integrated full floorboards provide mud and splash protection for a dry, comfortable ride.
- Powerful 124cc air-cooled four-stroke single delivers reliable, smooth engine performance for all riders.
- Simple-to-operate selector knob lets you effortlessly select forward, neutral or reverse.
- Adjustable throttle limiter lets adult supervisor add power gradually as beginning riders 16 years and older gain experience.
- Reliable, pushbutton electric start in any gear adds extra convenience and dependability.
- Rugged muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor provides quiet operation.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and extends engine life.
Chassis and Suspension
- Independent A-arm front suspension with 2.8 inches of travel delivers a smooth, plush ride and responsive steering.
- Rugged swingarm packing a single rear shock with 3.2 inches of travel smoothes out the bumps for a comfortable ride.
- Class-leading low 27-inch seat height enhances rider comfort and allows for great handling.
- 5.7-inch ground clearance allows smooth riding in a wide variety of terrain.
- Fully sealed front and rear drum brakes provide strong, reliable stopping power.
- Brawny 20x7-8 front and 22x10-8 rear knobby tires offer excellent traction and boost ground clearance.
- Dual 30-watt multireflector Krypton headlights, set back in the front cowl, add the perfect menacing appearance.
- Large 2-gallon fuel tank provides excellent range.
|Engine Type||124cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled single; SOHC|
|Bore x Stroke||49.0mm x 66.0mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® 18mm|
|Ignition||DC - CDI|
|Transmission||V-belt automatic/F, N, R|
|Drive Train||2WD; sealed O-ring chain|
|Suspension / Front||Independent wishbone, 2.8-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Swingarm, 3.2-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Dual sealed drum|
|Brakes / Rear||Sealed drum|
|Tires / Front||AT20x7-8|
|Tires / Rear||AT22x10-8|
|L x W x H||66.9 x 39.0 x 38.6 in|
|Seat Height||27.0 in|
|Turning Radius||114 in|
|Ground Clearance||5.7 in|
|Fuel Capacity||2.0 gal|
|Wet Weight||335 lb|
|Rack Capacity||11 lb Fr./ 22 lb Rr.|
|Lighting||Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights; 21W/5W brakelight|
|Warranty||6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)|