2013 Yamaha Grizzly 350 Auto 4x4
If you want a tough, reliable and agile ATV then you should take a closer look at the Yamaha Grizzly 350 Auto 4x4.
Equipped with the latest technologies in the business and propelled by a lively engine, the Grizzly 350 Auto 4x4 can tackle any terrains with poise. Talking about the engine, the ATV is powered by a reliable 348cc air/oil-cooled, SOHC four-stroke single unit that cranks out a generous amount of bottom end power. The engine’s power is sent to the four wheels via a fully automatic Ultramatic transmission with an automatic centrifugal clutch.
Needless to say that you can switch between 2WD and 4WD modes very easy using a conveniently button mounted on the handlebar.
The 2013 Yamaha Grizzly 350 Auto 4x4 rides on a set of 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear tires that help you deal effortless with any type of road.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Yamaha Grizzly 350 Auto 4x4.
2013 Yamaha Grizzly 350 Auto 4x4
Engine:4-stroke, air/oil-cooled single; SOHC
Transmission:Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with front/rear-wheel engine braking/F, N, R
Energy:Mikuni® 33mm BSR
- The power-packed, full-featured Grizzly 350 Automatic 4x4 solid axle carries a lot of advanced Yamaha ATV technology in an affordable package.
- Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission is the most advanced drive system in ATV-ing. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode.
- Class-exclusive On-Command® 4WD means switching from 2WD to 4WD is as simple as pushing a handlebar-mounted button.
- Light weight and advanced design produce an ATV with light steering and a class-leading turning radius, for excellent maneuverability and nimble handling—even in 4WD.
- Left-side-mounted F/N/R shift lever keeps throttle hand free while shifting.
- Wide, fully integrated floorboards help keep feet dry, and serrated footpegs provide extra grip in wet conditions.
- Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic dual front disc and single rear drum brakes deliver tremendous stopping power in a variety of conditions.
- Aggressive 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear tires further boost ground clearance while providing plenty of traction and responsive handling.
- Rugged and reliable 348cc air/oil-cooled, SOHC four-stroke single produces stump-pulling bottom-end power and loves to rev.
- Semi-oval slide 33mm Mikuni® carburetor and high-output DC-CDI ignition deliver excellent throttle response and engine performance at all rpm.
- Pushbutton electric starting.
- Stainless steel muffler and header design provides superior power characteristics, exhaust sound and unmatched durability.
- Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to minimize belt slippage, and a no-tools side cover drain makes it a snap to get rid of what little does sneak in.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance.
Chassis and Suspension
- Lightweight CAD-designed chassis features outstanding durability with superior rigidity for class-leading agility and handling.
- 9.7 inches of ground clearance and high-impact plastic skidplate improve maneuverability and undercarriage protection.
- Direct front shaft drive eliminates U-joint for greater durability and more efficient power transfer when engaged in 4WD.
- 32.6-inch seat height for great handling.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension features 6.3 inches of travel.
- Sturdy steel swingarm and single rear shock feature 7.1 inches of travel.
- Heavy-duty front carry bar and CV joint guards help prevent damage to boot covers.
- Steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint finish feature a combined cargo capacity of 264 pounds (88 front, 176 rear).
- Standard, center-mounted trailer hitch can hook up more than 1100 pounds of payload.
- Large front and rear fenders with inner guards offer excellent mud/splash protection.
- Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat storage box provides added convenience.
- Plush, specially designed seat is widely contoured for incomparable rider comfort.
- Large-capacity, 3.8-gallon fuel tank has an easy-to-reach petcock valve.
- Specially designed drive system air intake vent prevents overheating and keeps water and mud from entering drive case.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter box allows for quick maintenance.
- Maintenance-free 12-amp-hour battery provides reliable cold-weather starting power.
- Easy-access underseat marine-spec electrical components ensure maximum protection from the elements.
- Dual, bright, multireflector 30-watt Krypton bulb headlights with high and low beams.
- Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
- Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.
|Engine Type||348cc, 4-stroke, air/oil-cooled single; SOHC|
|Bore x Stroke||83.0mm x 64.5mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® 33mm BSR|
|Ignition||DC - CDI|
|Transmission||Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with front/rear-wheel engine braking/F, N, R|
|Drive Train||Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton; 2WD, 4WD; shaft drive|
|Suspension / Front||Independent double wishbone; 6.3-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Swingarm; 7.1-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Dual hydraulic discs|
|Brakes / Rear||Fully sealed drum|
|Tires / Front||AT25x8-12|
|Tires / Rear||AT25x10-12|
|L x W x H||78.1 x 42.7 x 44.1 in|
|Seat Height||32.6 in|
|Turning Radius||118 in|
|Ground Clearance||9.7 in|
|Fuel Capacity||3.8 gal|
|Wet Weight||568 lb|
|Rack Capacity||88 lb Fr./176 lb Rr.|
|Towing Capacity||1102 lb|
|Lighting||Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights & 21W/5W brakelight|
|Warranty||6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)|