2013 Yamaha Majesty
Meet the Yamaha Majesty, a practical scooter that offers a perfect compromise between power, comfort and agility.
Talking about power, the scooter is propelled by a strong, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four-valve, single cylinder engine with forged piston and single-axis counterbalance. The engine’s power is kept in leash by a fully automatic transmission and is brought to life by a push button electric starter. As far as efficiency is concerned, the Majesty achieves an estimated fuel economy of up to 50 mpg and comes with a fuel tank that holds 3.7 gallons of gas.
The Scooter rides on 14-inch front and 13-inch rear tires wrapped around a pair of on stylish cast wheels.
The stopping power is handled by 267 mm hydraulic front and rear disc brakes.
As far as prices are concerned, the Yamaha Majesty can be yours for no less than $6,850.
Hit the jump for more information on the Yamaha Majesty.
2013 Yamaha Majesty
Engine:liquid-cooled 4-stroke single; DOHC, 4 valves
Transmission:Centrifugal clutch; double-cog V-belt auto
Energy:Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
Royally awesome, 2013 Yamaha Majesty features a rugged and reliable four-stroke engine, fully automatic transmission and push button electric starter. Run at highway speeds and cruise around town.
- This high-tech transportation unit blurs the boundaries between scooter and motorcycle—highly utilitarian performance.
- Rugged and reliable four-stroke engine and fully automatic transmission mean hit the starter button and go.
- There’s more than enough power to run at highway speeds, room for two and plenty of storage space.
- The Majesty achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 50 mpg* with a fuel tank that holds 3.7 gallons of gas.
- Powerful liquid-cooled DOHC four-valve single with forged piston and single-axis counterbalancer puts out plenty of smooth power all the way beyond 8000 rpm.
- Suction-piston-type electronic fuel injection delivers excellent throttle response and low-maintenance reliability.
- Step-motor controlled, automatic idle speed control and throttle position sensor provide immediate start-up and ride-away performance.
- Double-cog V-belt constantly variable automatic transmission makes the Majesty a twist-the-throttle-and-go machine.
- Automatic decompression system ensures easy and reliable electric starting.
- The dual-chamber airbox, air-injection system and exhaust catalyst technology reduce air pollution.
Chassis and Suspension
- Aluminum, die-cast alloy main frame with steel tube subframe is light and rigid for increased performance and handling.
- 61.6-inch wheelbase provides plenty of room for tall riders and a smooth ride while enhancing handling.
- 41mm fork tubes for excellent ride and sporty handling.
- Rear suspension uses a pair of long-travel, coil-over shock absorbers for a smooth ride and sporty handling.
- 14-inch front and 13-inch rear tires on stylish cast wheels look great and provide excellent handling and traction, along with superb bump absorption.
- 267mm hydraulic front and rear disc brakes provide powerful, controllable stops with a convenient left handlebar-mounted parking brake lever.
- 3.7-gallon fuel capacity provides 185 mile-range (50 mpg*).
- Plenty of power and room for two, with integrated passenger grab rail.
- Huge, locking underseat storage will swallow up to 16 gallons of goods.
- There’s even more storage for smaller items in the inner front apron.
- Cool LED taillight is super-bright and draws less electricity.
- Full instrumentation contains analog speedometer and tachometer, along with an LCD multifunction display including a fuel gauge, coolant temp gauge, ambient temp gauge, V-belt and oil indicators.
|Engine type||395cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke single; DOHC, 4 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||83.0mm x 73.0mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Electronic fuel injection|
|Ignition||Digital TCI; Transistor Controlled Ignition|
|Transmission||Centrifugal clutch; double-cog V-belt auto|
|Suspension / Front||Telescopic fork; 4.7-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Twin shock; 4.1-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||267mm disc|
|Brakes / Rear||267mm disc|
|Tires / Front||120/80-14M/C 58S|
|Tires / Rear||150/70-13M/C 64S|
|Seat Height||29.9 in|
|Ground Clearance||4.7 in|
|Fuel Capacity||3.7 gal|
|Fuel Economy||50 mpg|
|Wet Weight||467 lb|
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)|