2013 Yamaha Raptor 350
Yamaha’s Raptor family was built with sportiness in mind and the 350 model makes no exception, featuring a dynamic design language a powerful engine and a series of modern technologies.
At the heart of the Yamaha Raptor 350, lies a light and powerful 348cc, air-cooled, SOHC, four-stroke single engine paired with a six speed transmission.
The Yamaha Raptor 350 is also fitted with the DC-CDI ignition system which offers a steady spark at all rpm levels for fast throttle response and a smooth, broad powerband. The suspension is handled by front a Independent double wishbone with 5-way preload-adjustable shocks and a rear Swingarm with preload adjustability.
On the other hand, the braking system is handled by the arge-diameter ventilated hydraulic front and rear disc brakes designed to provide a strong stopping power even in wet conditions. Other features include 45 mm footpegs, 30 watt multireflector Krypton headlights and a 2.4-gallon fuel tank.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Yamaha Raptor 350.
2013 Yamaha Raptor 350
Engine:air-cooled 4-stroke; SOHC, 2 valves
Transmission:6-speed w/reverse; wet multiplate clutch
Energy:Mikuni® 36mm BSR
- Torquey, powerful and super-durable air-cooled SOHC four-stroke single puts out a wide, deep powerband and starts with the push of a button.
- With a rugged and smooth-shifting wide-ratio six speed transmission, keeping that powerful engine purring is nearly effortless, whatever the terrain.
- Reverse gear is just the thing for getting yourself out of tight spots.
- Light, 396-pound wet weight boosts performance and handling and makes all-day rides even more enjoyable.
- Big Raptor style and Raptor-inspired seat mean maximum rider comfort and movement with excellent sport-riding ergonomics.
- Light and powerful 348cc, air-cooled, SOHC, four-stroke single produces great torque down low, as well as a serious top-end rush.
- A big, 36mm Mikuni® carburetor provides light throttle pull and excellent throttle response across the entire rpm range.
- Electric starting is standard equipment and works in any gear.
- Shift into reverse from any gear; convenient shift lever allows easy access to reverse, no matter what gear you’re in.
- DC-CDI ignition system delivers consistent spark at all rpm levels—for quick throttle response and a smooth, broad powerband.
- High, snorkel-type intake ensures airflow to the engine while riding in mud or water.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and ensures optimal performance.
- Easy-to-use, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
- Light and strong chassis creates a quick, super-responsive high-performance package.
- Low, 32.3-inch seat height enhances rider comfort and provides optimal rider movement.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension and preload adjustable shocks with dual rate springs and 7.9 inches of travel.
- Rigid and light swingarm with Raptor-type linkage rear end is controlled by a piggyback reservoir shock with adjustable preload and 8.3 inches of wheel travel; the result is consistent performance during aggressive sport riding.
- Lightweight aluminum wheels reduce unsprung weight for excellent suspension performance, acceleration, deceleration and handling.
- Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic front and rear disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power even in wet conditions.
- Extra-wide, 45mm footpegs provide excellent grip and rider comfort.
- Easy-to-use, toggle link-type handlebar-mounted parking brake can be set with one hand.
- Specially designed low-profile tires deliver outstanding traction for razor-sharp handling in a variety of terrain.
- Easy-adjust chain adjustment feature means hassle-free chain maintenance.
- Composite skid plates and 4.5-inch ground clearance (measured at the rear disc) mean maximum underbelly protection.
- Composite front grab bar won’t dent or rust and helps protect the front end from debris and damage.
- Dual 30-watt multireflector Krypton headlights straight off the potent YFZ450 add the perfect menacing appearance. Taillight has an incorporated brake light for added convenience.
- Easy-access grease fittings on all chassis lubrication points simplify maintenance and help extend the life of the Raptor 350.
- The 2.4-gallon fuel tank means less filling up and longer, more enjoyable rides.
|Engine Type||348cc air-cooled 4-stroke; SOHC, 2 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||83.0mm x 64.5mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® 36mm BSR|
|Ignition||DC - CDI|
|Transmission||6-speed w/reverse; wet multiplate clutch|
|Drive Train||2WD; sealed O-ring chain|
|Suspension / Front||Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload-adjustable shocks, 7.9-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Swingarm; preload-adjustable, 8.3-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Dual hydraulic discs|
|Brakes / Rear||Hydraulic disc|
|Tires / Front||AT21x7-10|
|Tires / Rear||AT20x10-9|
|L x W x H||69.7 x 43.1 x 42.5 in|
|Seat Height||32.3 in|
|Ground Clearance||4.5 in|
|Fuel Capacity||2.4 gal|
|Wet Weight||396 lb|
|Lighting||Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights & 21/5W brakelight|
|Warranty||6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)|