2013 Yamaha TT-R110E
The Yamaha TT-R110E was especially designed for the young dirt bike raiders, but thanks to its practical character it can also be used by the older family members.
Like the previous generation the 2013 version features a convenient seat height of only 26.4 inches which makes the bike accessible for a wide range of riders. To make the young rider’s life easier, Yamaha equipped the TT-R110E with an electric starter and an automatic clutch which eases the process of learning.
The bike is fitted with a torquey 110cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant which is tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
The engine is mounted on a steel frame which ties the steering head and swingarm pivot together via a straight line. Featuring about four-and-a-half inches of wheel travel at both ends-non-adjustable damping, the TT-R110E’s suspension is perfectly suited for the compact engine and simple design of the bike.
Hit the jump for more information on the Yamaha TT-R110E.
2013 Yamaha TT-R110E
Engine:110cc air-cooled 4-stroke, SOHC
Transmission:Constant-mesh 4-speed/wet, multiple disc
Energy:Mikuni® VM16 carburetor
- * Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
- * Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R110 begs to be ridden by everyone.
- * A seat height of only 26.4 inches makes this one accessible to most riders, but 7.1 inches of ground clearance and great suspension at both ends means it can go places.
- * Four-speed auto-clutch transmission has an easily accessible gear for nearly any terrain.
- * Torquey/powerful 110cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant is tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
- * Compact hemispherical combustion chamber with 9.3:1 compression produces max torque at 4000 rpm, max horsepower at 7500 rpm.
- * Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch has the right gear for wherever you ride.
- * Convenient electric starter for effortless starting, and backup kick starting.
- * CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
- * Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- * Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance.
- * Lightweight exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
Chassis and Suspension
- * Steel backbone frame ties steering head and swingarm pivot together via a straight line, with the engine mounted at three places for optimum strength and high ground clearance.
- * 31mm fork with high-tech internals including a damper valve with oil lock provides excellent damping, great bottoming resistance and 4.5 inches of smooth travel.
- * Monocross® rear suspension pivoting on a strong, 12mm shaft, along with a gusseted steel swingarm, provide excellent rear wheel control through 4.3 inches of travel.
- * Die-cast aluminum top triple clamp helps provide light, precise handling and looks great, too.
- * 26.4-inch seat height and 7.1 inches of ground clearance help inspire confident performance on rugged trails.
- * Front and rear drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power.
- * 14-inch front and 12-inch rear wheels inspire great rider confidence by keeping the seat low and the steering light.
- * Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
- * Long, YZ-style gripper seat is low, comfortable, and allows easy rider movement.
- * Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup.
- * Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
- * Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
|Engine Type||110cc air-cooled 4-stroke, SOHC|
|Bore x Stroke||51.0mm x 54.0mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® VM16 carburetor|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 4-speed/wet, multiple disc|
|Final Drive||Chain drive|
|Suspension / Front||31mm Telescopic fork, coil spring/oil damper, 4.5-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Swingarm (Monocross®), coil spring/gas-oil damper, 4.3-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||95mm drum|
|Brakes / Rear||110mm drum|
|Tires / Front||2.50-14-4PR|
|Tires / Rear||3.00-12-4PR|
|Seat Height||26.4 in|
|Ground Clearance||7.1 in|
|Fuel Capacity||1.0 gal|
|Wet Weight***||159 lb|
|Warranty||90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)|
|MSRP*||$2,240 (Team Yamaha Blue/White) Available from September 2012|