2013 Yamaha TW200
Anyone can enjoy an impressive riding experience with this Yamaha Dual Purpose TW200 because of its long list of impressive features and comfortable ride.
At the heart of this vehicle, you’ll find a 196cc air-cooled, four-stroke single, smooth-shifting five-speed transmission with manual clutch, internal engine counterbalance, and a maintenance-free CDI ignition system to ensure accurate, dependable spark for peak engine performance at all rpm.
Furthermore, the chassis includes the 33mm telescopic front fork with 6.3 inches of travel, lightweight box section swingarm and single rear shock with 5.9 inches of travel, and the hydraulic front disc brake that ensures better stopping power with less effort.
To get a better comfortable position, you’ll be provided with the big fat tires along with a low seat and compact chassis.You’ll also get the standard instrumentation including a speedometer with odometer and resettable tripmeter as well as indicator lights for neutral, high beam, and turn signals.
Find out more about the Yamaha TW200 after the jump.
2013 Yamaha TW200
Transmission:Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Those big fat tires deliver great traction and rider comfort over a wide range of terrain, and they make the TW200 the most distinctive-looking dual purpose machine around.
- A low seat and compact chassis help inspire confidence in anybody who rides the TW200, making it one of the most user friendly on/off-road bikes on the market.
- Electric start and full street equipment mean it’s super convenient to ride the TW200 just about wherever you need to go.
- Strong-pulling 196cc air-cooled, four-stroke single delivers torquey low- and mid-range power perfectly suited to off-road exploring.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission with manual clutch puts potent powerband to the ground for maximum on- and off-road performance.
- Internal engine counterbalancer keeps vibrations down for greater all-day comfort.
- Maintenance-free CDI ignition system ensures precise, reliable spark for peak engine performance at all rpm.
- Easy, reliable pushbutton electric starting.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- 33mm telescopic front fork with 6.3 inches of travel soaks up the bumps for a plush ride.
- Lightweight box section swingarm and single rear shock with 5.9 inches of travel help enhance handling and overall comfort both on- and off-road.
- Hydraulic front disc brake ensures greater stopping power with less effort.
- Long, two-tone, motocross-style seat creates a balanced riding position for optimal rider movement and comfort.
- Durable and wide front fender is designed to keep mud and dirt off the rider off-road.
- Frame-mounted passenger footpegs provide two-up riding capability.
- Enduro-style, 60/55-watt halogen headlight features high/low beams.
- Flex-mounted turn indicators offer greater durability against breakage.
- Durable fork shrouds help prevent rocks and debris from damaging fork sliders.
- Standard instrumentation includes a speedometer with odometer and resettable tripmeter as well as indicator lights for neutral, high beam and turn signals.
- Standard dual rearview mirrors.
- Dependable, low-maintenance battery.
|Engine Type||196cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||67.0mm x 55.7mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® 28mm|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch|
|Suspension / Front||Telescopic fork; 6.3-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Single shock; 5.9-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||220mm single disc|
|Brakes / Rear||110mm Drum|
|Tires / Front||130/80-18|
|Tires / Rear||180/80-14|
|Seat Height||31.1 in|
|Ground Clearance||10.4 in|
|Fuel Capacity||1.8 gal|
|Fuel Economy**||78 mpg|
|Wet Weight***||278 lb|
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)|