2014 Yamaha Grizzly 350
The Yamaha Grizzly 350 delivers first class performances thanks to its combination of unparalleled technology great ergonomics and first class build quality.
The 2014 Yamaha Grizzly 350 is propelled by a 4-Stroke, air/oil-cooled single; SOHC engine with a displacement of 348 cc. The unit sends its power to the rear wheels through a Yamaha Ultramatic, V-Belt transmission.
For enhanced versatility you also get a three-position On-Command 4WD system which lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD. It is also worthy of being mentioned that an override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
To be able to deal great with any type of terrain with poise, the Yamaha Grizzly 350 needed a set of rugged tires. Therefore the ATV is equipped with 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear tires.
Hit the jump for more information on the Yamaha Grizzly 350.
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 350
Engine:4-stroke, air/oil-cooled single; SOHC
Transmission:|Yamaha Ultramatic V-belt
Mid-Size Stance, Full-Featured Skill Set
Boasting 348cc of air-cooled, bullet-proof power and performance, the Grizzly 350 is assembled in the U.S.A. and comes prepared with Ultramatic automatic transmission and On Command 2WD/4WD.
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 350 Auto. 4x4 Key Features:
• The power-packed, highly reliable Grizzly 350 Automatic 4x4 solid axle carries a lot of advanced Yamaha ATV technology in an affordable package.
• Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
• Three-position On-Command® 4WD sytem lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
• Light weight and advanced design produce an ATV with light steering and a class-leading turning radius, for excellent maneuverability and nimble handling—even in 4WD.
• Left-side-mounted F/N/R shift lever keeps throttle hand free while shifting.
• Wide, fully integrated floorboards help keep feet dry, and serrated foot pegs provide extra grip in wet conditions.
• Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic dual front disc and single rear drum brakes deliver consistent stopping power in a variety of conditions.
• Aggressive 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear tires further boost ground clearance while providing plenty of traction and responsive handling.
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 350 Auto. 4x4 Features and Benefits:
• Rugged and reliable 348cc air/oil-cooled, SOHC four-stroke single produces stump-pulling bottom-end power and loves to rev.
• Semi-oval slide 33mm Mikuni® carburetor and high-output DC-CDI ignition deliver excellent throttle response and engine performance at all rpm.
• Pushbutton electric start with seven-disc torque-limiting damper assembly to protect the starter motor.
• Stainless steel muffler and header design provides superior power characteristics, exhaust sound and unmatched durability.
• Specially designed drive system air intake helps prevent overheating and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance.
• Lightweight CAD-designed chassis features outstanding durability with superior rigidity for class-leading agility and handling.
• 9.7 inches of ground clearance and composite plastic skidplate improve maneuverability and undercarriage protection.
• Direct front shaft drive eliminates U-joint for greater durability and more efficient power transfer when engaged in 4WD.
• 32.6-inch seat height for great handling.
• Independent double-wishbone front suspension features 6.3 inches of travel.
• Sturdy steel swingarm and single rear shock feature 7.1 inches of travel.
• Heavy-duty front carry bar and CV joint guards help prevent damage to boot covers.
• Steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint finish feature a combined cargo capacity of 264 pounds (88 front, 176 rear).
• Standard, center-mounted trailer hitch can hook up more than 1100 pounds of payload.
• Large front and rear fenders with inner guards offer excellent mud/splash protection.
• Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat storage box provides added convenience.
• Plush, specially designed seat is widely contoured for incomparable rider comfort.
• Large-capacity, 3.8-gallon fuel tank has an easy-to-reach petcock valve.
• Specially designed drive system air intake vent prevents overheating and keeps water and mud from entering drive case.
• Easy-access, tool-free air filter box allows for quick maintenance.
• Maintenance-free 12-amp-hour battery provides reliable cold-weather starting power.
• Easy-access underseat marine-spec electrical components ensure maximum protection from the elements.
• Dual, bright, multireflector 30-watt Krypton bulb headlights with high and low beams.
• Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
• Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.
|Engine type||4-stroke, air/oil-cooled single; SOHC|
|Bore x Stroke||83.0mm x 64.5mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® 33mm BSR|
|Ignition||DC - CDI|
|Transmission||Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with front/rear-wheel engine braking/ F, N, R|
|Drive Train||Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton; 2WD, 4WD; shaft drive|
|Suspension / Front||Independent double wishbone; 6.3-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Swingarm; 7.1-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Dual hydraulic discs|
|Brakes / Rear||Fully sealed drum|
|Tires / Front||AT25x8-12|
|Tires / Rear||AT25x10-12|
|L x W x H||78.1 x 42.7 x 44.1 in|
|Seat Height||32.6 in|
|Turning Radius||118 in|
|Ground Clearance||9.7 in|
|Fuel Capacity||3.8 gal|
|Wet Weight||568 lb|
|Rack Capacity||88 lb Fr./176 lb Rr.|
|Towing Capacity||1102 lb|
|Lighting||Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights & 21W/5W brakelight|
|Warranty||6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)|
|Price||$5,599 (Hunter Green, Steel Blue, Red)|
|$5,949 Realtree® AP™ HD|