2014 Yamaha TT-R110E
With its rugged tires, great ergonomics and the capable engine the 2014 Yamaha TT-R110E is ready to tackle any terrain with poise.
The motorcycle weighs only 159 lb and is propelled by a 110cc, air-cooled, SOHC, four-stroke engine which was especially develop to reward you with a strong low end torque for first class off road performances. The engine’s power is transferred to the rear wheel through a constant-mesh 4-speed transmission.
To be able to deal with difficult terrains without backing down, the Yamaha TT-R110E needed a set of adjustable suspensions. Therefore it comes with a front 31 mm telescopic fork (4.5-in travel) and a rear swingarm (4.3-in travel).
The motorcycle’s speed is kept under control by front and rear drum brakes which offer a pretty strong stopping power.
The 2014 Yamaha TT-R110E is offered with a base price of $2,240.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2014 Yamaha TT-R110E.
2014 Yamaha TT-R110E
Engine:Air-cooled 4-stroke, SOHC
Small Package. Big Fun.
TT-R110E has a push button electric starter, four-stroke powered engine, adjustable suspension, and 220mm front disc brake, with 19-front and 16-inch rear wheel combination, kids and adults will love to ride.
2014 Yamaha TT-R110E Key Features:
• Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
• Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R110 begs to be ridden by everyone.
• A seat height of only 26.4 inches makes this one accessible to most riders, but 7.1 inches of ground clearance and great suspension at both ends means it can go places.
• Four-speed auto-clutch transmission has an easily accessible gear for nearly any terrain.
• Torquey/powerful 110cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant is tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
• Compact hemispherical combustion chamber with 9.3:1 compression produces max torque at 4000 rpm, max horsepower at 7500 rpm.
• Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch has the right gear for wherever you ride.
• Convenient electric starter for effortless starting, and backup kick starting.
• CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
• Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance.
• Lightweight exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
• Steel backbone frame ties steering head and swingarm pivot together via a straight line, with the engine mounted at three places for optimum strength and high ground clearance.
• 31mm fork with high-tech internals including a damper valve with oil lock provides excellent damping, great bottoming resistance and 4.5 inches of smooth travel.
• Monocross® rear suspension pivoting on a strong, 12mm shaft, along with a gusseted steel swingarm, provide excellent rear wheel control through 4.3 inches of travel.
• Die-cast aluminum top triple clamp helps provide light, precise handling and looks great, too.
• 26.4-inch seat height and 7.1 inches of ground clearance help inspire confident performance on rugged trails.
• Front and rear drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power.
• 14-inch front and 12-inch rear wheels inspire great rider confidence by keeping the seat low and the steering light.
• Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
• Long, YZ-style gripper seat is low, comfortable, and allows easy rider movement.
• Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup.
• Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
• Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
|Engine Type||Air-cooled 4-stroke, SOHC|
|Bore x Stroke||51.0mm x 54.0mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® VM16 carburetor|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 4-speed/wet, multiple disc|
|Final Drive||Chain drive|
|Suspension / Front||31mm Telescopic fork, coil spring/oil damper, 4.5-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Swingarm (Monocross®), coil spring/gas-oil damper, 4.3-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||95mm drum|
|Brakes / Rear||110mm drum|
|Tires / Front||2.50-14-4PR|
|Tires / Rear||3.00-12-4PR|
|Seat Height||26.4 in|
|Ground Clearance||7.1 in|
|Fuel Capacity||1.0 gal|
|Wet Weight***||159 lb|
|Warranty||90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)|
* Price and Specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner’s Manual and all labels before operation.
** Fuel economy estimates are based on US EPA exhaust emission certification data obtained by Yamaha. Your actual mileage will vary depending on road conditions, how you ride and maintain your, vechile, accessories, cargo and operator/passenger weight.
*** Wet weight includes the vechile with all standart equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisions with other models.