2014 Yamaha TT-R125LE
The Yamaha TT-R125 LE comes with a comprehensive list of features which make it perfectly suited for learning the secrets of off road riding.
It is propelled by a 125cc, air-coled, SOHC, 4-Stroke; 2 valves engine which breaths through a Mikuni VM20 carburetor. The unit is fed by a 1.6 gallons fuel tank and is mated to a constant-mesh 5-speed transmission with multiplate wet clutch.
You also get a push button electric starter, an alumunium swingarm and 220mm front disc brakes.
The motorcycle rides on 19-front and 16-inch rear wheels shod in 70/100-19 42M and 90/100-16 52M rear tires.
Other features that are worthy of being mentioned include an YZ-style seat, Team Yamaha-inspired colors, a narrow fuel tank and folding footpegs.
The 2014 Yamaha TT-R125LE comes with a base price of $3,290 and is offered with a 90 day limited factory warranty.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2014 Yamaha TT-R125LE.
2014 Yamaha TT-R125LE
Engine:Air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
Good Dirty Fun.
TT-R125LE has a push button electric starter, for-stroke powered engine, alumunium swingarm, adjustable suspension, and 220mm front disc brake, with 19-front and 16-inch rear wheel combination. Kids and adults will love to ride.
2014 Yamaha TT-R125LE Key Features:
• Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R125LE begs to be ridden by everyone from bigger kids to adults.
• A seat height of less than 32 inches makes this bike accessible to most riders, but more than 11 inches of ground clearance and long-travel suspension at both ends make it a serious trail bike as well.
• The TT-R125LE model features pushbutton electric start, 19-inch and 16-inch wheels for great handling, an aluminum swingarm, adjustable suspension calibrated for aggressive and/or bigger riders, and 220mm front disc brake.
• Potent 124cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant puts out torquey, broadband power tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
• 20mm Mikuni® carburetor ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
• Smooth-shifting, five-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
• CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
• Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance.
• Lightweight exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
• Rigid frame design features a long wheelbase to accommodate bigger riders while maintaining quick, agile off-road handling.
• 31mm telescopic front fork with 7.1 inches of travel has preload adjustability for plush, confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain.
• TT-R125LE features preload adjustability for even more aggressive off-road performance and handling.
• Big 19-inch front and 16-inch rear wheels on the 125LE mean great handling and terrainability combined with sharp, predictable steering.
• Single rear shock with 6.6 inches of travel and compression and rebound damping adjustability provide predictable handling for the aggressive rider.
• TT-R125LE features a lightweight aluminum box-section swingarm with snail-type chain adjusters for reduced unsprung weight and optimum suspension performance.
• Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power.
• Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
• Long, YZ-style seat is low, comfortable and allows easy rider movement.
• Gripper-style seat aids seat-of-the-pants feel.
• Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup.
• Sleek, narrow fuel tank helps create a big-bike look and feel.
• Large, folding, cleated footpegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
• Durable fork boots ensure excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.
|Engine Type||Air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||54.0mm x 54.0mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® VM20 carburetor|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch|
|Suspension / Front||31mm Telescopic fork, adjustable preload ; 7.1-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Single shock, adjustable compression and rebound; 6.6-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||220mm single disc|
|Brakes / Rear||110mm drum|
|Tires / Front||70/100-19 42M|
|Tires / Rear||90/100-16 52M|
|Seat Height||31.7 in|
|Ground Clearance||11.6 in|
|Fuel Capacity||1.6 gal|
|Wet Weight***||198 lb|
|Warranty||90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)|
* Price and Specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner’s Manual and all labels before operation.
** Fuel economy estimates are based on US EPA exhaust emission certification data obtained by Yamaha. Your actual mileage will vary depending on road conditions, how you ride and maintain your, vechile, accessories, cargo and operator/passenger weight.
*** Wet weight includes the vechile with all standart equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisions with other models.