2014 Yamaha TT-R50E
If you are looking for a reliable beginner’s bike, then the Yamaha TT-R50E might be a god choice for your kid.
The motorcycle was especially created to be a great platform for learning the secrets of off road riding. It comes with a 21.9 inch seat height, a large chain cover and a curved steel backbone frame.
At the heart of the 2014 Yamaha TT-R50E you’ll find a 49 cc, air-cooled, SOHC, 4-stroke, 2 valves engine which breaths through a Mikuni VM11 Carburetor. The engine is brought to life by means of a push button electric starter and is mated to a constant-mesh 3-speed transmission with automatic clutch.
To be able to tackle the tough terrains without backing down, the Yamaha TT-R50E is fitted with a inverted fork that offers 3.8 inches of front wheel travel and a monocross-style rear suspension which is paired with a single coil-over shock (2.8 inches of rear wheel travel).
Hit the jump for more information on the 2014 Yamaha TT-R50.
2014 Yamaha TT-R50E
Engine:Air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
Getting Started Right.
2014 Yamaha TT-R50 has a push button electric starter, an inverted front fork and Monocross rear suspension, and a three-speed automatic clutch transmission great for learning and playing.
2014 Yamaha TT-R50E Key Features:
• The TT-R50E gets the same pushbutton electric starting feature as our full line of electric-start TT-Rs.
• Great for learning and/or playing, complete with 49cc of four-stroke fun feeding power through a three-speed automatic-clutch transmission.
• Big YZ styling meets little people’s stature; the seat’s only 21.9 inches from the dirt.
• Inverted fork and Monocross® rear end provide great handling.
• Large chain cover for maximum protection and minimal maintenance.
2014 Yamaha TT-R50E Features and Benefits:
• 49cc air-cooled, SOHC powerplant puts out smooth, reliable four-stroke power perfect for kids and small novices.
• Three-speed gearbox with automatic centrifugal clutch makes learning to shift gears a breeze.
• Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
• Compact-design cases keep overall engine width down for a narrow feel and great handling.
• 11mm Mikuni® VM-type carburetor with automatic on/off electric heater ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces maintenance.
• CDI ignition system delivers hot, reliable spark and requires minimal maintenance.
• Lightweight, upswept exhaust system is quiet and contains a USFS-approved spark arrestor.
• Curved steel backbone frame keeps the TT-R50E narrow and has three engine-mounting points for excellent rigidity and handling.
• Inverted fork with 22mm sliders provides 3.8 inches of smooth front wheel travel for a great ride and handling.
• Monocross-style rear suspension is controlled by a single coil-over shock and provides 2.8 inches of bump-smothering rear wheel travel.
• Front and rear 80mm drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power, and the rear’s activated by a right foot pedal just like the big YZs.
• 10-inch front and rear wheels with knobby tires offer great grip and exceptional wear.
• Low, 21.9-inch seat height allows most kids to put both feet down for enhanced handling and added confidence.
• Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
• Throttle stop screw lets the adult supervisor restrict speed while beginners are learning.
• Cool-looking YZ bodywork includes an integrated front fender/number plate.
• Standard sidestand tucks up out of the way when not in use.
• Handy choke lever is located right in front of the main switch.
• Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing.
|Engine Type||Air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||36.0mm x 48.6mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® VM11 carburetor|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 3-speed; automatic clutch|
|Suspension / Front||Inverted telescopic fork; 3.8-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Single shock; 2.8-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||80mm drum|
|Brakes / Rear||80mm drum|
|Tires / Front||2.50-10-4PR|
|Tires / Rear||2.50-10-4PR|
|Seat Height||21.9 in|
|Ground Clearance||5.3 in|
|Fuel Capacity||.82 gal|
|Wet Weight***||126 lb|
|Warranty||90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)|
* Price and Specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner’s Manual and all labels before operation.
** Fuel economy estimates are based on US EPA exhaust emission certification data obtained by Yamaha. Your actual mileage will vary depending on road conditions, how you ride and maintain your, vechile, accessories, cargo and operator/passenger weight.
*** Wet weight includes the vechile with all standart equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisions with other models.