2015 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI Auto. 4x4
2015 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI Auto. 4x4
Engine:4-stroke, liquid-cooled single; SOHC, 4 valves
Transmission:Yamaha Ultramatic V-belt
Energy:Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI)
Grizzly 700: The Ultimate Trail Conquering Machine!
Class leading trail and terrain domination paired with comfortable precise-handling makes the Grizzly 700 the clear choice for coquering the widest range of off-road environments.
2015 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI Auto. 4x4 Key Features:
• The Grizzly 700 FI 4x4, has a powerful 686cc, liquid-cooled, SOHC power plant, produces more power with enhanced engine settings to improve low end, mid-range and top end engine performance.
• The front and rear A-arms are long while suspension stroke on both the front and rear shocks is also increased. These adjustments greatly enhance low speed rider comfort without sacrificing any of the legendary Grizzly handling.
• Three-position On-Command® 4WD sytem lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WDâ€”all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
• Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
• Advanced digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
2015 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI Auto. 4x4 Features and Benefits:
• The Grizzly 700 FI 4x4 is equipped with Yamaha’s 686cc engine that puts out a broad powerband. Four-valve head with a 10.0:1 compression ratio delivers optimum torque for virtually any workload.
• Four-valve combustion chamber design produces a potent combination of low-rev torque, instant throttle response and high horsepower.
• Compact engine design features a 35-degree cylinder angle for great ground clearance and a lower seat height for quick steering and maneuverability.
• Two-lobe overhead cam and a pair of needle-roller rocker arms reduce friction by 50 percent for increased fuel efficiency and torque.
• Mikuni® fuel injection with 44mm bore and throttle position sensor means easy cold starts and flawless fuel delivery in nearly any condition.
• Straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.
• Stainless steel exhaust system features aluminum heat shields and a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
• High-capacity radiator with fan-assist delivers maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and helps extend engine life.
• Five-position shift lever with H, L, N, R and P gates provides positive Ultramatic transmission operation.
• Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
• Specially designed drive system air intake helps prevent overheating and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
• Fully independent long-travel four-wheel suspension with WideArc A-arms up front and five-way preload-adjustable shocks provides maximum ground clearance for unparalleled comfort over rough terrain.
• Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes serve up powerful and consistent braking performance.
• 5.3-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat for excellent mass centralization and handling; there’s a 4.8-liter water-resistant storage compartment under there, too.
• 10.8 inches of ground clearance and full-length composite skidplate deliver maximum underbelly protection while enhancing terrainability.
• Rugged injection-molded front bumper and CV joint guards protect against rock and debris damage.
• Center-mounted, heavy-duty trailer hitch comes standard and can tow more than 1300 pounds.
• Rugged steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint finish can pack a total of 286 pounds combined (99 front, 187 rear).
• Dual 35-watt multireflector halogen bulb headlights with high/low beams light up the night.
• Assembled Real World Tough in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, liquid-cooled single; SOHC, 4 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||102.0 x 84.0mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44mm|
|Transmission||Yamaha Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking/H, L, N, R, P|
|Drive Train||Yamaha On-Comman®; 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft|
|Suspension / Front||Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.6-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 9.2-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Dual hydraulic disc|
|Brakes / Rear||Dual hydraulic disc|
|Tires / Front||AT25 x 8-12|
|Tires / Rear||AT25 x 10-12|
|L x W x H||81.3 x 46.5 x 48.8 in|
|Seat Height||35.6 in|
|Turning Radius||126 in|
|Ground Clearance||10.8 in|
|Fuel Capacity||5.3 gal|
|Wet Weight||648 lb|
|Rack Capacity||99 lb Fr./187 lb Rr.|
|Towing Capacity||1322 lb|
|Lighting||Dual headlights and 21/5W brakelight|
|Warranty||6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)|
|Color Options||Realtree AP HD, Hunter Green, Steel Blue|
|Price||$9,349 (Realtree AP HD)|
|$8,899 (Hunter Green, Steel Blue)|