2015 Yamaha TT-R110E
The Yamaha TT-R110E has all it needs to deliver first class off road performances on any type of dirt.
Built with toughness in mind, the bike features a solid body work that can endure the harshest punishment without too much fuss, a reliable 110 cc, air - cooled 4 - stroke, SOHC engine and a sporty chassis.
Talking about the chassis, the Yamaha TT-R110E is built on a steel backbone frame which ties steering head and swingarm pivot together via a straight line.
Other features worthy of being mentioned include a 4-speed gearbox with an automatic clutch, die cast aluminum triple clamp and front and rear drum brakes.
The suspension system consist of a 31 mm fork with which provides 4.5 inches of smooth travel and a monocross rear suspension paired with a gusseted steel swingarm (4.3 inches of travel).
Hit the jump for more information on the Yamaha TT-R110E.
2015 Yamaha TT-R110E
Engine:Air-cooled 4-stroke, SOHC
Top Speed:55 mph (Est.)
Big Fun In A Small Package.
Push button electric start, a torquey 110cc 4-stroke engine, and a 4-speed gearbox with an automatic clutch make this a fun bike for all ages. The only drawback - just one person can ride at a time.
2015 Yamaha TT-R110E Key Features:
• Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
• Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R110 begs to be ridden by everyone.
• A seat height of only 26.4 inches makes this one accessible to most riders, but 7.1 inches of ground clearance and great suspension at both ends means it can go places.
• Four-speed auto-clutch transmission has an easily accessible gear for nearly any terrain.
2015 Yamaha TT-R110E Features and Benefits:
• Torquey/powerful 110cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant is tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
• Compact hemispherical combustion chamber with 9.3:1 compression produces max torque at 4000 rpm, max horsepower at 7500 rpm.
• Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch has the right gear for wherever you ride.
• Convenient electric starter for effortless starting, and backup kick starting.
• CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
• Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance.
• Lightweight exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
• Steel backbone frame ties steering head and swingarm pivot together via a straight line, with the engine mounted at three places for optimum strength and high ground clearance.
• 31mm fork with high-tech internals including a damper valve with oil lock provides excellent damping, great bottoming resistance and 4.5 inches of smooth travel.
• Monocross® rear suspension pivoting on a strong, 12mm shaft, along with a gusseted steel swingarm, provide excellent rear wheel control through 4.3 inches of travel.
• Die-cast aluminum top triple clamp helps provide light, precise handling and looks great, too.
• 26.4-inch seat height and 7.1 inches of ground clearance help inspire confident performance on rugged trails.
• Front and rear drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power.
• 14-inch front and 12-inch rear wheels inspire great rider confidence by keeping the seat low and the steering light.
• Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
• Long, YZ-style gripper seat is low, comfortable, and allows easy rider movement.
• Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup.
• Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
• Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
|Engine Type||Air-cooled 4-stroke, SOHC|
|Bore x Stroke||51.0mm x 54.0mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® VM16 carburetor|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 4-speed/wet, multiple disc|
|Final Drive||Chain drive|
|Suspension / Front||31mm Telescopic fork, coil spring/oil damper, 4.5-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Swingarm (Monocross®), coil spring/gas-oil damper, 4.3-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||95mm drum|
|Brakes / Rear||110mm drum|
|Tires / Front||2.50-14-4PR|
|Tires / Rear||3.00-12-4PR|
|Seat Height||26.4 in|
|Ground Clearance||7.1 in|
|Fuel Capacity||1.0 gal|
|Wet Weight||159 lb|
|Warranty||90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)|
|Available Color||Team Yamaha Blue/White|