2015 Yamaha TT-R125LE
The Yamaha TT-R125 LE is a fast and reliable dirt bike designed for the toughest off road competitions. It features a sturdy frame and a long wheelbase which helps it accommodate bigger riders without sacrificing the handling abilities.
Power comes from a 124 c, air - cooled, SOHC 4 - stroke; 2 valves engine which is mated on a constant-mesh 5 speed transmission with multiplate wet clutch.
You also get an aluminum swingarm, a push button electric starter, adjustable suspension and a 220 mm front disc brake.
As far as wheels are concerned, the Yamaha TT-R125LE sits on 19 front and 16 - inch rear rims which are shod in 70/100-19 42M front and 90/100-16 52M rear tires.
The Yamaha TT-R125 LE is offered with a base price of $3,290.
Hit the jump for more information on the Yamaha TT-R125 LE.
2015 Yamaha TT-R125LE
Engine:Air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
Top Speed:65 mph (Est.)
Clean, Dirty Fun.
TT-R125LE has a push button electric strter, four-stroke powered engine, aluminum swingarm, adjustable suspension, and 220mm front disc brake with, 19-front and 16-inch rear wheel combination. Kids and adults will love to ride.
2015 Yamaha TT-R125LE Key Features:
• Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R125LE begs to be ridden by everyone from bigger kids to adults.
• A seat height of less than 32 inches makes this bike accessible to most riders, but more than 11 inches of ground clearance and long-travel suspension at both ends make it a serious trail bike as well.
• The TT-R125LE model features pushbutton electric start, 19-inch and 16-inch wheels for great handling, an aluminum swingarm, adjustable suspension calibrated for aggressive and/or bigger riders, and 220mm front disc brake.
2015 Yamaha TT-R125LE Features and Benefits:
• Potent 124cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant puts out torquey, broadband power tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
• 20mm Mikuni® carburetor ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
• Smooth-shifting, five-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
• CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
• Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance.
• Lightweight exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
• Rigid frame design features a long wheelbase to accommodate bigger riders while maintaining quick, agile off-road handling.
• 31mm telescopic front fork with 7.1 inches of travel has preload adjustability for plush, confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain.
• TT-R125LE features preload adjustability for even more aggressive off-road performance and handling.
• Big 19-inch front and 16-inch rear wheels on the 125LE mean great handling and terrainability combined with sharp, predictable steering.
• Single rear shock with 6.6 inches of travel and compression and rebound damping adjustability provide predictable handling for the aggressive rider.
• TT-R125LE features a lightweight aluminum box-section swingarm with snail-type chain adjusters for reduced unsprung weight and optimum suspension performance.
• Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power.
• Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
• Long, YZ-style seat is low, comfortable and allows easy rider movement.
• Gripper-style seat aids seat-of-the-pants feel.
• Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup.
• Sleek, narrow fuel tank helps create a big-bike look and feel.
• Large, folding, cleated footpegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
• Durable fork boots ensure excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.
|Engine Type||Air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||54.0mm x 54.0mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® VM20 carburetor|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch|
|Suspension / Front||31mm Telescopic fork, adjustable preload ; 7.1-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Single shock, adjustable compression and rebound; 6.6-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||220mm single disc|
|Brakes / Rear||110mm drum|
|Tires / Front||70/100-19 42M|
|Tires / Rear||90/100-16 52M|
|Seat Height||31.7 in|
|Ground Clearance||11.6 in|
|Fuel Capacity||1.6 gal|
|Wet Weight||198 lb|
|Warranty||90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)|
|Available Color||Team Yamaha Blue/White|