2015 Yamaha TT-R230
Reliable to the core and loaded with off-road oriented features, the Yamaha TT-R230 is a fun motorcycle that won’t disappoint you in any circumstances.
The bike sports an electric start, 223 cc, air -cooled, SOHC four - stroke engine which is mated on a smooth shifting, six speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch. The engine is combined with a CDI magneto ignition system, YZ-type air filter and a lightweight exhaust with quiet muffler and USFS-approved spark arrestor.
The motorcycle’s backbone is represented by a steel frame which is paired with a linkage-mounted adjustable rear shock and a 36mm front fork.
The stopping power is handled by front 220mm disc and 130mm rear drum brakes.
The Yamaha TT-R230 is offered with a base price of $3,990 and comes with 90 day limited factory warranty.
Hit the jump for more information on the Yamaha TT-R230.
2015 Yamaha TT-R230
Engine:Air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke, 2 valves
Top Speed:75 mph (Est.)
The Most For The Dollar Anywhere.
Nothing else out there delivers more fun for your dollar than a Yamaha TT-R230. Light, simple, rugged and proven the TT-R is designed to deliver decades of low maintenance performance and fun both young and old alike.
2015 Yamaha TT-R230 Key Features:
• YZ-inspired handling and looks, and a stout 223cc air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke producing predictable, broadband power, make the TT-R230 a great choice for beginner and intermediate riders.
• Competition-style flat seat/tank junction for great rider mobility.
• Electric start makes getting started a simple pushbutton exercise.
• A low seat height on top of a long-travel suspension and 11.6 inches of ground clearance make this a serious trailbike that’s also accessible to wide range of riders.
• Steel, diamond-type-design frame means great handling and strength.
2015 Yamaha TT-R230 Features and Benefits:
• Super-reliable, electric start, 223cc air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke puts out smooth, widespread power perfectly suited for all kinds of trails and riders.
• Smooth-shifting, six-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
• CDI magneto ignition system is ultra-reliable and nearly maintenance-free.
• YZ-type air filter for easy maintenance and maximum airflow.
• Lightweight exhaust with quiet muffler and USFS-approved spark arrestor.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
• Steel frame with compact wheelbase and low seat height combines accessibility to new or smaller riders with superb maneuverability and super-responsive handling.
• Linkage-mounted adjustable rear shock serves up 8.7 inches of smooth, progressive rear wheel travel for great bump absorption and handling.
• 36mm front fork with 9.4 inches of wheel travel provides plush, confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain.
• 11.6 inches of ground clearance should be enough to deal with almost any trail.
• Aluminum box-section swingarm features snail-type chain adjusters for quick and easy chain adjustments.
• Front 220mm disc and 130mm rear drum brakes for powerful, confident stops.
• Full-size 21-inch front and 18-inch rear aluminum wheels keep unsprung weight down, while knobby tires provide motocross-spec grip.
• Long gripper seat is low, comfortable, and allows easy rider movement.
• Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create distinctive styling.
• Sleek fuel tank with 2.1-gallon capacity for good range and excellent freedom of movement.
• Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
• Durable fork boots provide excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.
|Engine Type||Air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke, 2 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||70.0mm x 58.0mm|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 6-speed; multiplate wet clutch|
|Suspension / Front||Telescopic fork; 9.4-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Single shock; 8.7-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||220mm single disc|
|Brakes / Rear||130mm drum|
|Tires / Front||80/100-21 NHS|
|Tires / Rear||100/100-18 NHS|
|Seat Height||34.3 in|
|Ground Clearance||11.6 in|
|Fuel Capacity||2.1 gal|
|Wet Weight||251 lb|
|Warranty||90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)|
|Color||Team Yamaha Blue/White|