2015 Yamaha TT-R50E
Compact, tough and fun, the Yamaha TT-R50E is a great choice if you are looking for a reliable learning platform for your kid.
Among the features offered by the motorcycle you will find a push button electric starter, an inverted front fork and Monocross rear suspension.
At the heart of the Yamaha TT-R50E sits a 49 cc, air cooled, SOHC, four stroke engine which is mated on a three-speed automatic clutch transmission. The engine is combined with an 11mm Mikuni VM-type carburetor with automatic on/off electric heater.
The motorcycle’s speed is kept under control by front and rear 80 mm drum brakes with the rear one activated by a right foot pedal.
The Yamaha TT-R50E can be yours for no less than $1,540.
Hit the jump for more information on the Yamaha TT-R50E.
2015 Yamaha TT-R50E
Engine:Air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
Top Speed:30 mph (Est.)
The Fun Starts Here.
TT-R50E has a push button electric starter, an inverted front fork and Monocross rear suspension, and a three-speed automatic clutch transmission great for learning and playing.
2015 Yamaha TT-R50E Key Features:
• The TT-R50E gets the same pushbutton electric starting feature as our full line of electric-start TT-Rs.
• Great for learning and/or playing, complete with 49cc of four-stroke fun feeding power through a three-speed automatic-clutch transmission.
• Big YZ styling meets little people’s stature; the seat’s only 21.9 inches from the dirt.
• Inverted fork and Monocross® rear end provide great handling.
• Large chain cover for maximum protection and minimal maintenance.
2015 Yamaha TT-R50E Features and Benefits:
• 49cc air-cooled, SOHC powerplant puts out smooth, reliable four-stroke power perfect for kids and small novices.
• Three-speed gearbox with automatic centrifugal clutch makes learning to shift gears a breeze.
• Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
• Compact-design cases keep overall engine width down for a narrow feel and great handling.
• 11mm Mikuni® VM-type carburetor with automatic on/off electric heater ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces maintenance.
• CDI ignition system delivers hot, reliable spark and requires minimal maintenance.
• Lightweight, upswept exhaust system is quiet and contains a USFS-approved spark arrestor.
• Curved steel backbone frame keeps the TT-R50E narrow and has three engine-mounting points for excellent rigidity and handling.
• Inverted fork with 22mm sliders provides 3.8 inches of smooth front wheel travel for a great ride and handling.
• Monocross-style rear suspension is controlled by a single coil-over shock and provides 2.8 inches of bump-smothering rear wheel travel.
• Front and rear 80mm drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power, and the rear’s activated by a right foot pedal just like the big YZs.
• 10-inch front and rear wheels with knobby tires offer great grip and exceptional wear.
• Low, 21.9-inch seat height allows most kids to put both feet down for enhanced handling and added confidence.
• Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
• Throttle stop screw lets the adult supervisor restrict speed while beginners are learning.
• Cool-looking YZ bodywork includes an integrated front fender/number plate.
• Standard sidestand tucks up out of the way when not in use.
• Handy choke lever is located right in front of the main switch.
• Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing.
|Engine Type||Air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||36.0mm x 48.6mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® VM11 carburetor|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 3-speed; automatic clutch|
|Suspension / Front||Inverted telescopic fork; 3.8-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Single shock; 2.8-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||80mm drum|
|Brakes / Rear||80mm drum|
|Tires / Front||2.50-10-4PR|
|Tires / Rear||2.50-10-4PR|
|Seat Height||21.9 in|
|Ground Clearance||5.3 in|
|Fuel Capacity.||82 gal|
|Wet Weight||126 lb|
|Warranty||90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)|
|Available Color||Team Yamaha Blue/White|