2015 Yamaha TW200
The Yamaha TW200 delivers a perfect compromise between comfort, agility and off road performances. This tasty dual sport, comes with a potent 196 cc, air-cooled, SOHC, 4-Stroke; 2 Valves engine which transfers its power to the ground by means of a constant-mesh 5-speed transmission with multiplate wet clutch. In terms of efficiency, the engine delivers a fuel consumption of 78 mpg.
As far as ergonomics are concerned, the bike features an extra low seat height which is paired a perfectly angled handlebar and roomy footpegs.
The ride quality is assured by a 33 mm telescopic front fork (6.3-In Travel) and a rear single shock absorber (5.9-In Travel).
Other notable features include a 1.8 Gallons fuel tank, front disc brakes, Frame-mounted passenger foot pegs and flex-mounted turn indicators.
The Yamaha TW200 is offered with a base price of $4,590.
Hit the jump for more information on the Yamaha TW200.
2015 Yamaha TW200
Engine:Air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
Top Speed:75 mph (Est.)
Ultra-Low Seat, Ultra-Dual Sport.
The TW200 features a long lasting, reliable engine, electric start and full street equipment for comfortable on and off-road capability. Plus its extra low seat height and simple, ease of use inspires great confidence.
2015 Yamaha TW200 Key Features:
• Those big fat tires deliver great traction and rider comfort over a wide range of terrain, and they make the TW200 the most distinctive-looking, dual-purpose machine around.
• A low seat and compact chassis help inspire confidence in anybody who rides the TW200, making it one of the most user friendly on/off-road bikes on the market.
• Electric start and full street equipment mean it’s super convenient to ride the TW200 just about wherever you need to go.
2015 Yamaha TW200 Features and Benefits:
• Strong-pulling 196cc air-cooled, four-stroke single delivers torquey low-and mid-range power perfectly suited to off-road exploring.
• Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission with manual clutch puts potent powerband to the ground for maximum on- and off-road performance.
• Internal engine counterbalancer keeps vibrations down for greater all-day comfort.
• Maintenance-free CDI ignition system ensures precise, reliable spark for peak engine performance at all rpm.
• Easy, reliable pushbutton electric starting.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
• 33mm telescopic front fork with 6.3 inches of travel soaks up the bumps for a plush ride.
• Lightweight box section swingarm and single rear shock with 5.9 inches of travel help enhance handling and overall comfort both on- and off-road.
• Hydraulic front disc brake ensures greater stopping power with less effort.
• Long, two-tone, motocross-style seat creates a balanced riding position for optimal rider movement and comfort.
• Durable and wide front fender is designed to keep mud and dirt off the rider off-road.
• Frame-mounted passenger foot pegs provide two-up riding capability.
• Enduro-style, 60/55-watt halogen headlight features high/low beams.
• Flex-mounted turn indicators offer greater durability against breakage.
• Durable fork shrouds help prevent rocks and debris from damaging fork sliders.
• Standard instrumentation includes a speedometer with odometer and resettable tripmeter as well as indicator lights for neutral, high beam and turn signals.
• Standard dual rearview mirrors.
• Dependable, low-maintenance battery.
|Engine Type||Air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||67.0mm x 55.7mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® 28mm|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch|
|Suspension / Front||Telescopic fork; 6.3-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Single shock; 5.9-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||220mm single disc|
|Brakes / Rear||110mm Drum|
|Tires / Front||130/80-18|
|Tires / Rear||180/80-14|
|L x W x H||82.3 x 32.3 x 44.1 in|
|Seat Height||31.1 in|
|Ground Clearance||10.4 in|
|Fuel Capacity||1.8 gal|
|Fuel Economy||78 mpg|
|Wet Weight||278 lb|
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)|