2015 Yamaha Zuma 125
2015 Yamaha Zuma 125
Engine:Forced air-cooled 4-stroke single; SOHC, 4-valve
Energy:Electronic Fuel Injection
Fuel-Injected, Reliable Fun
The Zuma 125 scooter is the ultimate modern convenience with fuel injection, a smooth running and quiet 4-stroke engine that pumps out plenty of power to get you arround twon... or wherever you might need to go.
2015 Yamaha Zuma 125 Key Features:
• That tough off-road look isn’t just for looks: the strong steel frame; fat, aggressive tires; oiled-type air filters; beefy shocks front and rear and off-road style brush deflectors make this scooter at home on unpaved roads while delivering all the attitude you could want for the street.
• 125cc 4-stroke engine with 4 valves, a 10:1 compression ratio, ceramic-composite cylinder plating, and electronic fuel injection gives this Zuma excellent performance.
• Fully automatic C.V. transmission and pushbutton electric starting make the Zuma super-convenient transportation. Both center and side stands, along with a locking cover on the ignition switch, make it convenient to park, too.
• There’s room for two atop this Zuma’s seat, and lots of locking storage beneath it.
• The Zuma 125 achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 89 mpg** with a fuel tank that holds 1.6 gallons of gas.
2015 Yamaha Zuma 125 Features and Benefits:
• Zuma’s fuel-injected, 125cc single cylinder, 4-stroke engine pumps out lots of power for its size, using an SOHC 4-valve head with 10:1 compression ratio and ceramic-composite cylinder plating.
• Pushbutton electric starting makes the Zuma 125 super-convenient for transportation.
• For reliability and easy maintenance, simple wet-sump lubrication is used.
• Forced air cooling system helps keep engine temperatures under control, even while idling at stoplights, for maximum efficiency and longer engine life.
• Fully automatic, V-belt transmission with centrifugal clutch provides easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation with great off-the-line acceleration.
• Fuel injection provides the optimal fuel mixture for the operating condition, including temperature and altitude, and that means easy cold starts, too.
• Oiled-paper type air filter helps trap dirt before it gets to your engine, even when riding on unpaved roads. The V-belt housing has its own off-road-style wet-foam air filter for durability.
• Upswept muffler incorporates exhaust catalyst technology to reduce air pollution and meet emission regulations.
• Hefty steel-tube frame has a step-through design for easy mounting. A two-stage electrodeposition and electrostatic painting process provides a durable, corrosion-resistant finish.
• Telescopic fork features beefy outer tubes for strength, while slider shrouds help protect the 27mm inner tubes from debris.
• Swingarm has double rear shocks for riding comfort on the street and unpaved roads, too.
• Fuel tank holds 1.6 gallons for plenty of cruising range. Fuel tank emission system includes a charcoal canister to control gasoline evaporation and reduce air pollution.
• Fat 120/70-12 front and 130/70-12 rear tires have an aggressive looking block pattern for great handling on unpaved roads and on the street. Tires run on lightweight five-spoke die-cast aluminum wheels.
• 220mm hydraulic front disc and rear drum brakes combine for serious stopping power.
• Zuma provides both a centerstand and side stand for parking convenience.
• Two bright halogen headlights light the way—following current sportbike practice, the left side provides the 55W low beam while the right side is the 60W high beam.
• For extra security when parked, the main switch is equipped with a key hole lock cover.
• The underseat storage compartment’s cavernous 5.2-gallon capacity is roomy enough for a full-face helmet.
• The Zuma 125’s easy-to-read analog speedometer is flanked by a fuel gauge and indicator lights.
|Engine Type||Forced air-cooled 4-stroke single; SOHC, 4-valve|
|Bore x Stroke||52.4 x 57.9mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Clutch Type||Dry centrifugal automatic clutch|
|Suspension / Front||27mm telescopic forks|
|Suspension / Rear||Dual shock|
|Brakes / Front||220mm disc|
|Brakes / Rear||Drum|
|Tires / Front||120/70-12 51L|
|Tires / Rear||130/70-12 56L|
|L x W x H||75.2 x 30.1 x 43.8 in|
|Seat Height||30.7 in|
|Ground Clearance||3.7 in|
|Fuel Capacity||1.6 gal|
|Fuel Economy||89 mpg|
|Wet Weight||269 lb|
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)|
|Color Options||Stardust Silver, Competition Silver/Heat Red|
“The Zuma 125 carries the same look as the 50F, with dual headlights prominently staring out at the world. It’s a little longer, taller and wider than the 50s, and has more pep thanks to the 125cc air-cooled Single. Color options include Stardust Silver or Competition Silver/Heat Red.” ----- Motorcycle USA