The new CL-15 full-face Polycarbonate Composite helmet by HJC combines protection, comfort, and innovative features with exceptional value.
- Injection-Molded Polycarbonate Composite Shell Construction
- The lightweight injection-molded Polycarbonate composite shell is the latest advancement in Polycarbonate composite technology
- Wind-tunnel tested aerodynamic shell shape with an extra large eye port for greater visibility.
- Channeled, Dual Density EPS (expanded poly styrene) liner.
- Three shell and four EPS sizes provide a comfortable fit for youth and adult sizes.
- Flow-Through "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Dual flow-through channels
- 2 high capacity, multi-stage, forehead intake vents
- 2 rear venturi exhaust vents
- Anti-Fog System
- Side chin-bar mounted vortex vents create a low-pressure vacuum effect, drawing heat and moisture out of the face shield area
- Adjustable chin vent re-directs air upward and across shield interior
- Anti-fog treated 3D shield.
- Next Generation, 2 Stage Compression Shield Closure System
- A two-stage pivot mechanism, compresses the shield into the eye-port gasket, providing an extremely secure seal
- Improved, no guess work, tool-less shield removal and installation
- Aerodynamic flush mounted fit for reduced turbulence
- Scratch resistant hard coated shield
- Optically superior 3D design
- Rated at 95% UV resistant
- Removable / Washable Interior
- Removable, washable Nylex cheek pads and comfort liner for cleaning
- Streamline, wrap-around neck roll reduces wind noise
- Padded chin strap design
- Nylon strap retention snap
- Neatly secures excess chin strap
- Soft Helmet Storage Bag Included
- Built-in Communication System Speaker Cavity
- Standards: Dot-218, Snell M-2005 (Youth sizes & XXXL DOT only)
- Construction: Injection Molded Polycarbonate Composite
- Weight: 1640 grams (approx for solid colorsize medium)
Size: XS to 3XL
- Solid: $129.99
- Metallic: $ 134.99
- Orbit: $139.99
- Session: $144.99
About the author