KBC Force RR
Available as RR version or Standard version
The latest Street helmet from KBC is our all new FORCE-RR and FORCE-S radical new design providing the ultimate in Street Performance Style. Superb levels of comfort are provided with our new interior fitment platform (now used on all new KBC helmet).
Sophisticated Air intakes and ventilation are used throughout this helmet allowing un compromising levels of rider comfort and usability in all climates and conditions.
This helmet is more than happy when used on long haul rides or short high speed performance rides. Designed to be an all-round performer and trend setter.
The FORCR (TK9) features a High Impact Resistant Alloy Composite PC Shell, providing unequalled levels of manufacturing precision. Meaning each and every helmet is made to the very same controlled and exact tolerances, providing an assured level of safety and performance.
The FORCR (TK9) features the very same technical advantages as some of its bigger brothers (VR3, VR2) in terms of the new KBC OPCC Visor and ratchet mechanism. The visor sealing system used on this helmet is superb and provides unequalled levels of performance in terms of reduction in wind noise and weather penetration.
- Hi Impact Solvent Resistant Alloy PC Shell.
- Reduced overall shell dimensions.
- New 2.2 mm ’OPCC’ Scratch resistant visor.
- New KBC Ultra Quick Removal Visor mechanism (No Tools).
- New ’RIB’ Visor Sealing Technique.
- Totally New fitment platform for ultimate wearer comfort
- Totally new internal comfort lining design for comfort and noise reduction
- New Controllable Air Ventilation and Cooling System
- Meets or Exceeds All major worldwide safety standards and tests
Available in RR (Racing) version with large race styled air intakes system and vent shrouds, or S (Sports) version for Touring and general Street Use.
- Airborne2 - $219.95
- Dark - $219.95
- Matt Shadow - $199.95
- Blade - $189.95
- Solid Black, Gunmetal - $169.95
- Solid Matt Titanium, Matt Silver - $179.95