KBC TK77 Snow
- Entry level, high quality helmet. Functional and durable with high grade working moving components.
- Manufactured from ATR advanced thermo resin shell. Homologated to all the usual highest standards.
- High density EPS energy absorbing inner shell.
- Interior Black, high grade brushed nylon, giving a high quality comfortable lining with practical durability. Perforated airnet guaze material for added ventilation and rider comfort.
- Open close mouth vent with directional tunnels directed to shield surface for aided shield demist. Open close forehead area venting with tunnels through to inner lining providing forced air venting and cooling.
- Optically correct 2mm complex curve. Molded polycarbonate shield with removable side plates for shield removal.
- Double chin strap retention.
- ThreE shell sizes. Adult interior fitments: XS-54, S-56, M-58, L-60, XL-62, XXL-63/64.
- Striking strong modern graphic, bold popular color-ways with high gloss UV protection clear coat.
- Snell, DOT, EC22/05 approved.
- Viper $109.95
- Solid $99.95
About the author