Suomy takes its engineering prowess to the Open Road with the all-new Nomad. Aggressive styling inspired by Suomy’s Formula One helmet forms the basis of this outstanding Cruiser helmet. Built for today’s demanding Cruiser market, the Nomad captures the very best of Suomy’s latest innovations, all in an extremely lightweight package bursting with features and technology that will surely please this demanding market segment.
Among the outstanding technology found on this helmet is an advanced Dynamically Variable Resistance Crush Zone designed into the EPS. This unique technologically advanced EPS design allows both maximized energy management while providing unprecedented airflow from virtually the entire head area. In addition, a fully integrated Ram Air duct working in perfect harmony with the EPS system and exhaust vents round off this impressive open-road package.
- Ultra- Light weight
- 2 shell sizes to maximize fit
- DVRC™ (Dynamically Variable Resistance Crush Zone designed into the EPS)
- Removable washable 3D cheek pads with Ultralure
- Removable washable Comfort liner with Ultralure
- Aerodynamic Vortex Generates enhance stability
- Sound Absorbing Polymers
- S.E.C (Structurally Enhanced Composite Fiber Weave
- Full coverage aerodynamic pivoting face shield available in clear, smoke and all popular iridium finishes
- Hot Cured Bag Molded construction
- Advanced Channeled EPS for optimum venting
- DOT approved and CERTIFIED to BSI 6658 Type A: providing unprecedented pre-public release batch testing of each production run, providing exacting quality controls