The Dunlop D220, the successor to the D205, provides enhanced performance for the discriminating rider. Developed with intensive engineering and testing, the new tread pattern yields even greater grip in wet weather conditions than the D205. Improvements in construction and rubber compound offer excellent wear resistance. Available in a broad size range to fit the majority of today’s radial-equipped sport and sport touring bikes.
- Full size range to fit most radial-equipped sport and sport-touring bikes.
- D220 tread pattern yields great grip in wet weather conditions.
- Combines durable construction and rubber compound to offer excellent wear resistance.
- lso available in sizes specifically for metric power cruisers such as the Kawasaki Mean Streak and Yamaha Warrior.
- Rear tire utilizes Jointless Band (JLB) construction for excellent high-speed stability.