- The D402 is the only tire approved by Harley-Davidson for its touring bikes.
- Built with a three-ply polyester casing with two fiberglass belts, the D402 offers greater load-carrying capacity and stability.
- Computer-optimized tread profile with offset center groove improves rider confidence over rain grooves and steel-grated bridges, while reducing cupping for even wear.
- The Dunlop® Harley-Davidson® Tire Series D402 is available in front and rear blackwall, single white bar, or wide white sidewall, all with an H speed rating.
- Wider MU85B16 rear tire is now available in black, slim white sidewall and wide white sidewall, and is load-rated up to 908 pounds.