- The V-rated GT501 features bias-ply construction and incorporates a radial-style tread pattern for contemporary styling and a larger footprint.
- An optimized profile creates a larger contact patch for increased cornering confidence, with smooth side-to-side transitions.
- Increased tread-to-void ratio delivers superior grip in dry conditions, with a high level of grip in wet weather.
- Increased center tread depth provides improved wear characteristics and enhanced water clearance.
- Rear compound increases grip and wear resistance.
About the author