- Successor to the top-selling D208ZR sport radial, the Qualifier offers true race track-level grip and performance.
- Rear tire compound blends three race-developed polymers to maximize grip and warm-up quickly in the wet or the dry.
- Race-derived front tire profile promotes quicker turn-in and lighter steering while also contributing to a larger footprint at maximum lean angles.
- Advanced belt design and JLB tire construction reduce unsprung weight for quicker acceleration and enhanced steering characteristics.
- Next-generation cosecant-curve tread pattern allows the driving and braking forces to remain aligned properly under cornering conditions.
- The stickier Qualifier heats up faster yet carries no more carcass heat than the D208ZR to promote equivalent tread life while delivering a significantly higher level of performance.
Overall traction was excellent, at all lean angles. This tire felt like it was putting down a big footprint, and feedback was superb, communicating what was happening at the contact patch at all times.
Awesome, predictable traction with great stability.
The Qualifiers scored the highest average marks in all categories, and the highest SR Rating in the test.
The new (front) profile allows for easier turn-in, yet it doesn�t give up anything on stability�either with straight line or trail braking.
The new front was magic, allowing the bike to flick from side to side easier�and providing better feel and input the entire time.
The rear Qualifier has better side grip and better traction, which translates to a drop in lap times. What else do you want?