Michelin Macadam 100X
Performance that lasts
- SUCCESSOR TO THE POPULAR MACADAM 90X with enhancements in tread design for even better durability and handling.
- NEW FRONT TREAD PATTERN for increased resistance to uneven wear and cupping, without sacrificing adhesion on wet or dry roads.
- NEW REAR TREAD PATTERN similar to the Macadam 90X, already renowned for its outstanding mileage. Transverse grooves have been eliminated, increasing the tire’s contact patch in hard cornering.
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED TREAD COMPOUND allows the use of a high-performance rubber mix, for exceptional grip on wet or dry roads without compromising durability.
- REINFORCED SIDEWALLS for cornering stability.
- ZERO-DEGREE KEVLAR(r) BELT in the rear Macadam 100X controls centrifugation at high speeds, for stability and optimal wear. Kevlar(r) is far stronger than steel, without the added weight of steel belts.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MACADAM 90X The Macadam 100X and Macadam 90X can be paired on the same bike, as necessary.
The Michelin Macadam 100X combines a smooth ride with all-around practicality, excellent grip in all conditions and an optimal mileage/performance ratio. It’s durable enough for everyday use, and delivers sure-footed control for weekend fun rides. The easy-handling Macadam 100X adapts to changing conditions while maintaining uniform wear throughout its tread life.
- 120/80 ZR 16
- 110/80 ZR 17
- 110/80 ZR 18
- 120/70 ZR 17
- 150/80 ZR 16
- 150/70 ZR 17
- 160/60 ZR 17
- 170/60 ZR 17
- 180/55 ZR 17
- 190/50 ZR 17
- 160/60 ZR 18
MSRP $130.99 - $136.99