Pro-idee RoadRunner, the best bluetooth headset for motorcyclists
Here it is. A “neckset” suitable for all the motorcyclists with beard unlike any other Bluetooth headset. Already used by special ops teams all over the world, larynx microphones are ideal for transmitting voice electronically and now they’re available for a mobile phone so you can make calls while riding your bike.
- Fit the RoadRunner around your neck, with the microphone next to your voice box. This way your voice is directly transmitted from the larynx, with noise suppression of up to 10 dB(meaning they reduce ambient noise to close to zero). Ideal too when driving a convertible or a motorcycle.
- Supports all Bluetooth functions on your mobile phone – within a range of 10m (32ft).
- Take incoming calls at the touch of a button. If your mobile phone has voice dial activation, it will function very reliably. The error rate is below 1% compared to ordinary Bluetooth headsets. This means you can relax while phoning and concentrate more on your driving.
- No wobbling, no slipping. Microphone head rotates 180°.
- The RoadRunner fits snugly around your neck. Ideal too for jogging, skiing, cycling, etc. The communicator kit even fits perfectly under a motorcycle helmet. Also suitable for men with beards.
- Up to 9 hours of talk time.
- The high-quality lithium-polymer cell is charged in just 2 hours.
- Simply use the supplied power adapter. Standby: approx. 1 week.
- Operates in an ambient temperature range from -10 °C to +50 °C. LED indicator shows battery status. Frequency band 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz. Weighs only approx. 28g (1oz). 2-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Pro-Idee extends the guarantee to 3 years.