Ferrari has the last word at Silverstone
Thursday,at the final day of testing at Silverstone Felipe Massa had the last word.He set the quickest lap time of 1m20.805s on the British circuit.
Nico Rosberg,the Wiliams driver,finished the testing on the second.
Fernando Alonso got the 3rd place.The last year champion managed to drive 58 laps,overlooking the fact that he had an oil system problem.
Nelson Piquet Jr,the Renault driver finished on the 4th place.He was the only driver who managed to complete more than 100 laps.On the fifth place was Toyota’s Jarno Trulli,who managed to drive 70 laps.
David Coulthard managed to finish on the 6th place on his Red Bul monopost.After David Coulthard,was Bmw Sauber driver Timo Glock.Glock overtook Toro Rosso’s driver Scott Speed,who got the 8th place.
The Spykers’s drivers Christijan Albers and Giedo manages to get the 9th and 10th place.
Unofficial Thursday times from Silverstone:
1. Felipe Massa, Ferrari, 1:20.805
2. Nico Rosberg, Williams, 1:21.274
3. Fernando Alonso, McLaren, 1:21.284
4. Nelson Piquet Jr, Renault, 1:21.357
5. Jarno Trulli, Toyota, 1:21.703
6. David Coulthard, Red Bull, 1:21.933
7. Timo Glock, BMW Sauber, 1:22.456
8. Scott Speed, Toro Rosso, 1:23.049
9. Christijan Albers, Spyker, 1:23.374
10. Giedo van der Garde, Spyker, 1:25.865